Things that are right

[QUOTE=“Peter G, post: 976539, member: 1758”]You seedy good for nothing scumbag for posting that disgusting clip here.

That girl is clearly retarded ffs.[/QUOTE]did artfooley recognise his flacid penis there?

Let’s hope that interview pays off, the employment sector needs @Thrawneen back in the work place.[/QUOTE]

Bastards just emailed to say I didn’t get it.

Someone bring me some whiskey.

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 978847, member: 129”]Bastards just emailed to say I didn’t get it.

Someone bring me some whiskey.[/QUOTE]
Cunts :frowning:

As Homer once said after his Powerplant interview: they wanted someone good.

After your little incident on clapham common id say youd be delighted to see 24 cocks, flaccid or otherwise

Backing Clare to beat Wexford, distraught with the cunts, just checked there and I had them accidentally backed to qualify to the next round so well alive. Hup de banner wooowooohoo

o_O

They must have been 1/10?

10/3 on at the end of normal time

To be honest, I didn’t think you were cut out to be a PA. I think you would have knifed the boss within a month. You strike me as the type of chap who was bred to lead not to follow.

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 978847, member: 129”]Bastards just emailed to say I didn’t get it.

Someone bring me some whiskey.[/QUOTE]
You need to lose one to win one. Learn from the interview and perhaps call them to ask for feedback as to why they didn’t go for you - what they liked/what they didn’t like. Some companies will do that for you.

With his own breadknife.

Bred to be a fucking waster more like.

Chin up now Thraw. The right opportunity will come around, so be in the right frame of mind when it presents itself.

A day or two of self pity is fine and then back on the horse.

Interviews are as much about person interviewing you as they are about you.

Davy Fitz wouldn’t have won an AI if he let a set back get in his way last year.

Listen Thraw, positive things happen in waves. Limerick are going to batter Cork, in the following week or two you’ll get sorted with a job, and shortly after that you’ll meet the filthiest Brazilian that ever left her country.

Did you recognise it?

Thraw,
You seem to have plenty of people skills. Have you ever considered something in sales?

[QUOTE=“fenwaypark, post: 978888, member: 276”]Thraw,
You seem to have plenty of people skills. Have you ever considered something in sales?[/QUOTE]

Nah, I don’t really. I’m a cynical misanthrope. About the only thing I can sell is some kind of idea that I’m a nice guy to unsuspecting women until they eventually cotton on.
I belong in a postroom, putting in a shift and then clocking off to go listen to records at night, taking drugs and drink.

You sound suited to IT.