Things that are right

With pancakes?:smiley:

i think you fancy cailinlochgarman

I think you’ve missed something back the way a bit WITJ.
CLG is seething. ;D

[quote=“Boxtyeater”]I think you’ve missed something back the way a bit WITJ.
CLG is seething. ;D[/quote]

ah twas only a joke :smiley:

im not seething…

Waiting for a meeting to start earlier and last two in are one of the lads and one of there birds. She’s sporting a new hairstyle today and walking in together yer man goes, ‘Here she is - all new and improved’. Quick as a flash the boss blurts out, ‘In fairness, there was plenty of room for improvement.’ Complete tumbleweed while I was trying to hold back the laughter. Tremendous.

Fair point?

Harsh, but sometimes the truth hurts. She should be thankful of the compliment

Scrambled eggs with toast and a cup of tea.

Right

1,000 Marlboro for 116.25.
For each of those 50 beautiful packs I open I’m saving almost 6a pop.:rolleyes:
I’m sorry if I’m in dereliction of my patriotic duties and neglecting to pay the RRP of 8.15 but gift horses and all that.

[quote=“Boxtyeater”]1,000 Marlboro for €116.25.
For each of those 50 beautiful packs I open I’m saving almost €6a pop.:slight_smile:
I’m sorry if I’m in dereliction of my patriotic duties and neglecting to pay the RRP of €8.15 but gift horses and all that.[/quote]

Where are you Boxty? Out foreign or have the pikeys taken to flogging cigarettes in Leitrim?

[quote=“Boxtyeater”]1,000 Marlboro for 116.25.
For each of those 50 beautiful packs I open I’m saving almost 6a pop.:slight_smile:
I’m sorry if I’m in dereliction of my patriotic duties and neglecting to pay the RRP of 8.15 but gift horses and all that.[/quote]
Are you a Reds man or a lights man?

[quote=“Boxtyeater”]1,000 Marlboro for 116.25.
For each of those 50 beautiful packs I open I’m saving almost 6a pop.:slight_smile:
I’m sorry if I’m in dereliction of my patriotic duties and neglecting to pay the RRP of 8.15 but gift horses and all that.[/quote]

one of my mates was in heaven when we were in berlin and they were 4 a pop

S bhaile a chara. Local couple returning from Prague or Warsaw or some such place who don’t smoke provided the necessaries.

Just booked a week in Majorca next month for ourselves for a total price of 352.
Mon-Mon, flights, apt and transfers. Seems OK price to me.

Reds Ben lad, but at that price, not overly fussy. I’d prefer Reds actually.

[quote=“Boxtyeater”]
Reds Ben lad, but at that price, not overly fussy. I’d prefer Reds actually.[/quote]
Last time I was in Spain I got 20 reds for around 2.80. Dreadful cigarette in my opinion, too strong with no real tobacco taste, I was glad to meet up with a bird in the pub later on who smoked Benson. Smoked a shedload of Reds in Spain though, just had to get my moneysworth!!

I’ve smoked Sweet Afton for 40 years (unfiltered and as their box says “the best tobacco money can buy”). Filtered cigarettes are not strong enough for my discerning palate, hence I smoke more of them.
But at that price…:slight_smile:

My piss finally returning to a normal colour after the weekend yesterday.

Good to hear WTB, we were all pulling for you.

:slight_smile:

[quote=“Boxtyeater”]I’ve smoked Sweet Afton for 40 years (unfiltered and as their box says “the best tobacco money can buy”). Filtered cigarettes are not strong enough for my discerning palate, hence I smoke more of them.
But at that price…:)[/quote]

Jaysus Boxty. Red Marlboro are bad enough, but Sweet Afton. Would hate to see the state of your lungs Boxty…