Things that are right

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 980912, member: 129”]I did!

Funny story, actually.

I floated the idea on here, and @Dirty Hands Walter destroyed the idea, made fun of it. This wrecked my confidence and I began to doubt myself and everything I ever thought I knew was right. I hit the bottle, lost my job and my woman and my home and now I’m a recovering alcoholic living with my parents.[/QUOTE]

while dirty hands sleeps on a bed full of money…

This could be the start of something beautiful.

There is definitely a novel in this.

Also “The Brazilian Bra’s Band” should be the name of both the novel & the band.

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 980924, member: 332”]This could be the start of something beautiful.

Also “The Brazilian Bra’s Band” should be the name of both the novel & the band.[/QUOTE]
Or else Busy Hands Thrawneen and the Waxed Fannies

The “Ooh Lahs”

Place near work here does Butter Nut Squash soup - tis only divine.
Can’t bate a proper bit of homemade soup as was already said earlier.

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 980924, member: 332”]This could be the start of something beautiful.

Also “The Brazilian Bra’s Band” should be the name of both the novel & the band.[/QUOTE]
No bras. They stifle Thrawneen’s creativity.

Whoa that’s a whole lot of leftfield psycho cork cuntishness.
Ease up on the steroids. That way you might not flip the lid when you misread posts.
Fucking idiot.

[QUOTE=“Juhniallio, post: 981118, member: 53”]Whoa that’s a whole lot of leftfield psycho cork cuntishness.
Ease up on the steroids. That way you might not flip the lid when you misread posts.
Fucking idiot.[/QUOTE]
Whole lotta right field over worked stressed lack of jackeen sense of humour there. Take it easy on the red bulls, you may be able to interpret the posts better without the red bull hangover.
Fucking joyless crank.

Jaysis.

Cycling in a warm wind.

My lady friend arrived home from Brisbane with a bag of Rhubarb and Custard sweets and a stick of rock moulded into the shape of a big lollypop.
Stupendous

Singing rebel songs with Billy Byrne

Haunty young wans

I like that word haunty - what does it mean?

A real Limerick City saying. Originates from the Garryowen area and describes the “Haunty young wans of Garryowen Green”

Basically a girl that is tidy, unfussy and obliging but will fight like fuck for the cause. Attractive, loyal but a bit daft. Your typical Limerick girl.

[QUOTE=“Elvis Brandenberg Kremmen, post: 982631, member: 1624”]A real Limerick City saying. Originates from the Garryowen area and describes the “Haunty young wans of Garryowen Green”

Basically a girl that is tidy, unfussy and obliging but will fight like fuck for the cause. Attractive, loyal but a bit daft. Your typical Limerick girl.[/QUOTE]
Always thought it meant trampy myself.

Tony gallopin’s partner. Also podium girl today. :clap::pint:

The talent on show in Kinsale today. :eek::cool::clap:

The current quote of the week :D:D, it was going to take a whopper to beat Regan but Fitzy will now take a monumental beating. :clap:

@Ebeneezer Goode[/USER] [USER=361]@Tassotti

Sitting on my bed listening to the Brazilian music my band will be playing while on old-skool mephedrome.