Things that are right

Stephens Green of an Autumn / Winters Day. Apart from the poor fella who’s just been carted off in an ambulance showing no signs of life.

You’re a sick cunt, Mac.

Feeling your kid kick for the first time!
:cool::cool::cool::cool:

She was always my favourite.

[QUOTE=“Esteban de la Sexface, post: 1046376, member: 2695”]Feeling your kid kick for the first time!
:cool::cool::cool::cool:[/QUOTE]

I knew you were a woman

Ahh, balls washed and teeth brused, 17k cycle out of the way and feeling fucking fantastic. Out of my fucking road.

Very glib:clap::rolleyes:

Well done Stephen … That’s nothing , wait until they look you square in the face like you’re the most important person in the world … Mind blowing

That doesn’t fucking last long.

Bono falling off his bike.

A beautiful day alright.

Kicking Bishop Brennan up the arse on rte 2 now.

“They’ve taken the roads in for the night.”

“I have to be in Rome tomorrow for an audience with the pope.”
“Don’t worry Len they repeat those shows all the time.”

:clap::clap::clap:

Google chromecast

Great soundtrack this.
[ATTACH=full]1980[/ATTACH]

Great piece of kit - have zipped through a haype of stuff on Netflix this weekend

[MEDIA=espn]11909407[/MEDIA]

Unrale. Unbelavable. She must be some woman for the nutri bullet.

What a trooper

[QUOTE=“dancarter, post: 1048841, member: 122”][MEDIA=espn]11909407[/MEDIA]

Unrale. Unbelavable. She must be some woman for the nutri bullet.

What a trooper[/QUOTE]
Amazing stuff.

Similar to Nathan Charles who has cystic fibrosis and plays rugby for Australia.

Great inspiration for parents with kids with those types of illnesses.

Had a few pints last night. Was out the door at eight this morning and jogged out to malahide to pick up the car. First frost of the year so it had that crisp clean feel to the air. Sun shining and the sea is like glass. Heaven.

[QUOTE=“Colin Montgomerie, post: 1042447, member: 9”]I got up at 8am. 40 minutes of hip flexibility and strengthening exercises was followed by a 10-minute break to relax and eat a banana.

I then proceeded into my stationary bike work as it would be folly to ignore cardio. I did a brisk 25-minutes and built up a good sweat before completing my grooming tasks such as beard trimming, brushing teeth, showering and I got dressed after this.

I followed this with some cursory housework tasks such as bringing rubbish bags to the basement communal bin before heading over to Herb Street just after 10am to beat the brunch queue. I had Eggs Benedict with a sausage and and it was very tasty. I also had tap water and an americano.

I next took a little stroll around the Grand Canal Dock area after brunch to get some fresh air and stopped into Insomnia Coffee Shop on my way back and had another coffee.

I’m now back in the apartment and I’m all set for the big one - Aberdeen versus Celtic.

It was a really pleasant morning.

Here’s a picture of the calmness down by the Dock from earlier:

[ATTACH=full]1937[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

I’m doing something similar on this pleasant Sunday morning too. Hip rehab work, cycle, chores, grooming/washing, Herb Street breakfast already done. I’m still in the Grand Canal Dock area if you want to catch up for a coffee, @Horsebox. Lovely crisp morning indeed.

Pity you weren’t there last Sunday mate. The 3 of us could have dropped into you. Mrs Mac had a night out with the girls last night so I had the first night on my own with the young fella last night.

We’ve been up since 8 and have been out for a walk for the last 45 mins after I picked up stuff for a roast(er) dinner later. Tis a great morning to be out and about with an afternoons racing and evenings NFL ahead. #winning

I didn’t think this day could get any better but I just had some coconut oil with my porridge. Oh my.