Things that are right

MBB has lost the plot.

[quote=“myboyblue”]Read back, I think you’ll find I said it was fantastic news that he was going back to being an analyst. I dont recall saying he was a good presenter.

;)[/quote]

You actually said he was the best analyst out there and gave a list of his achievements in the game as back up for some reason.

He is a wankstain, a well decorated wankstain, but a wankstain nonetheless.

http://dynimg.rte.ie/000232e7189r.jpg

:wink:

Badly rattled

Gwan ta fook the cats!

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]You actually said he was the best analyst out there and gave a list of his achievements in the game as back up for some reason.

He is a wankstain, a well decorated wankstain, but a wankstain nonetheless.[/quote]

I said he was the best analyst out there.

I said he was a legend.

Then I gave a list of his achievements on the field to prove his legend status.

A man who has what he has has the right to say whatever the fook he likes.

[quote=“myboyblue”]:wink:

Badly rattled[/quote]

MBB is all over the shop.

[quote=“myboyblue”]

A man who has what he has has the right to say whatever the fook he likes.[/quote]

Still don’t see how that equates to ‘best analyst’.

Was this the sign you were saying was behind cusack today art?

He has a fantastic view on the game, and isnt afraid to speak his mind. His presenting of the Sunday Game has nullified him and TSG, it’ll be great to hear him let off the leash again.

I’d take him over Tohill, Lyons, McStay, Curran, Flynn any day of the week.

Great news.

[quote=“myboyblue”]He has a fantastic view on the game, and isnt afraid to speak his mind. His presenting of the Sunday Game has nullified him and TSG, it’ll be great to hear him let off the leash again.

Great news.[/quote]

I agree with you on most of those picks but I thinl Tohill too has grown to be an excellent analyst after a shaky start.

[quote=“myboyblue”]He has a fantastic view on the game, and isnt afraid to speak his mind. His presenting of the Sunday Game has nullified him and TSG, it’ll be great to hear him let off the leash again.

Great news.[/quote]

You’re entitled to your view but I find him a patronising, limelight hugging, controversy loving pile of piss.

Cunt.

Great news.[/quote]

Don’t agree with that I’m afraid. Far too determined to be ‘hilarious’ or controversial. His most insightful analysis comes in the form of ‘It was like watching a Ferrari against a Massey Ferguson’. Thanks Pat, any thoughts on the match? No? I thought not.

Spillane has a fantastic insight into the game, speaks his mind instead of toeing the party line like the likes of Tohill and McStay, two utter coonts of the highest order.

Spillane will shake it up, and tell it as it is. Tis great to see the likes of him and Dara giving analysis. A wonderful move by RT.

Too close to the players still, unwilling to criticise when its whats needed. Also very fond of “manliness”.

Tohill is an excellent analyst, by far the best RTE have.

:wink:

We’ll leave it at that so.

nope WTB

twas sign for the samaritans:D

Each to their own MBB, granted I’ll give you the he could be too close to the players bit. I think he is excellent and always though Spillane was excellent as an analyst but a complete gombeen as a presenter. A lot of people don’t like him as he comes across as arrogant and cocky. He is, and why wouldn’t he be with all he has achieved, doesn’t bother me in the least though.

Never saw Spillane properly analyse a game in my life.

Too fond of playing to the cameras.

Gobshite.