Things that are right

:D:D:D :clap:

The sun is shining and circumstances have combined to give me the guts of a day off in Cork. Might do some gentlemanly strolling about the town.

Saw Mark Pollock speak last night - he is a remarkable individual, inspiring

new documentary Unbreakable about him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btwawixpohI

why don’t you assume the role of a TFK official and invite kev for a skinny latte to welcome him back home on behalf of the forum?..

@dodgy-keeper will like this one.
I was on the Dart yesterday evening and there were 3 young lads coming home from school behind me. They were talking about which lads in their class would be good at rugby. My eyes were rolling at them fitting in with South Dublin stereotype, until one of them stopped suddenly and said “ah well rugby is easy enough to be good at anyway, all you have to be is fat or fast”. They then got up and alighted, each of them carrying hurls and GAA gearbags. They know the score.

[QUOTE=“Blake, post: 1052831, member: 1755”]@dodgy-keeper will like this one.
I was on the Dart yesterday evening and there were 3 young lads coming home from school behind me. They were talking about which lads in their class would be good at rugby. My eyes were rolling at them fitting in with South Dublin stereotype, until one of them stopped suddenly and said “ah well rugby is easy enough to be good at anyway, all you have to be is fat or fast”. They then got up and alighted, each of them carrying hurls and GAA gearbags. They know the score.[/QUOTE]
But the schools were off for the strike yesterday? It seems unlikely there would be primary school kids coming home with gearbags on an evening train.

They were probably 11 or 12, so I’d say they were primary schoolers. It was only a bit after 4 anyway.

is this what the gahliban have come to, quoting primary school kids in a need to legitimise their pastime?

Indoctrination at an early age is key to perpetuation, pal

[QUOTE=“Blake, post: 1052831, member: 1755”]@dodgy-keeper will like this one.
I was on the Dart yesterday evening and there were 3 young lads coming home from school behind me. They were talking about which lads in their class would be good at rugby. My eyes were rolling at them fitting in with South Dublin stereotype, until one of them stopped suddenly and said “ah well rugby is easy enough to be good at anyway, all you have to be is fat or fast”. They then got up and alighted, each of them carrying hurls and GAA gearbags. They know the score.[/QUOTE]
How twee.

He’ll fucking love it.

Too late, scumpot. I’m out in west cork now. Eating a lovely seafood chowder in castletownbere.

[ATTACH]2022[/ATTACH] Ah lovely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVnkp1oF3To

Mid week premier league games

Finished work for the day. Had a swim off the pier in schull in a perfect calm sea. Followed it with a chowder and toastie. Superb day so far.

:eek: Fairly late in the year for it, well done :clap:
Wetsuit?

[QUOTE=“glasagusban, post: 1053288, member: 1533”]:eek: Fairly late in the year for it, well done :clap:
Wetsuit?[/QUOTE]

Yep. A shortie. Makes the difference between a two minute dip and a 10minute one.

Justifiable at this time of the year for sure.

Monica Belluci will be in the next Bond film, Spectre, to be released next year.

This the mother & father of a Mugging off! #goodandproper

[MEDIA=facebook]875477919153513[/MEDIA]