Things that are right

I hope it’s not that hooky stuff they sell in Offaly that burns out the engine.

Its all shite out of forecourts, Topaz would generally be the best on average.

If your going for the cheapest stuff constantly try keep your car serviced properly if it’s anyway modern. The new stuff doesn’t take kindly to dirt in fuel.

Maybe you should FOAD

Agreed on topaz, they are the safest choice. They are working on buying out the esso stations at the moment.

The dodgy diesel is effectively a protection racket, once a station has bought it they cant back out. No order required, truck turns up, unannounced of course, fills the tanks and goes inside to be paid

There’s always a queue of taxis outside the place which I take as a sign it’s alright.

Would you buy a used taxi? You mug.

I’d take that as a sign that it’s cheap.

[ATTACH=full]2051[/ATTACH] Supervalu Sutton tonight.

Outrageous scenes

Went to Lidl earlier to get a bottle of wine. They were selling six cans of Heineken for €8 so I got six cans of Heineken too.

The girl at the checkout charged me €7.49 altogether. I said nothing and got the hell out quickly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRql8sleUnM

Perry Baker :clap:

5 2L bottles of coca cola in tesco for 5 euro

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1057131, member: 183”]Went to Lidl earlier to get a bottle of wine. They were selling six cans of Heineken for €8 so I got six cans of Heineken too.

The girl at the checkout charged me €7.49 altogether. I said nothing and got the hell out quickly.[/QUOTE]

will you have the wine before or after the cans sid?

I got it mainly to put in a pasta sauce I made but most of it is still left. Only coming to the end of my first can now and don’t plan on drinking them all tonight - will save a few for tomorrow afternoon’s matches and then if my bet is still on come NFL time I’ll down the wine then.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1057131, member: 183”]Went to Lidl earlier to get a bottle of wine. They were selling six cans of Heineken for €8 so I got six cans of Heineken too.

The girl at the checkout charged me €7.49 altogether. I said nothing and got the hell out quickly.[/QUOTE]

Tassoti?

Huh?

im on my fifth can of carling watching MOTD,
ill have 7 down by the time the League 2 highlights start on The Football League show , more than likely ill pass out on the couch and will wake freezing cold at 4am and the can will have spilt on the couch #winning

Down stairs Limerick dog track, two man band… Roaster central… Yurt ta fuck.

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1057142, member: 367”]im on my fifth can of carling watching MOTD,
ill have 7 down by the time the League 2 highlights start on The Football League show , more than likely ill pass out on the couch and will wake freezing cold at 4am and the can will have spilt on the couch #winning[/QUOTE]

im having a few slices of bread now

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1057142, member: 367”]im on my fifth can of carling watching MOTD,
ill have 7 down by the time the League 2 highlights start on The Football League show , more than likely ill pass out on the couch and will wake freezing cold at 4am and the can will have spilt on the couch #winning[/QUOTE]
Carling is dreadful stuff, even if they were long time sponsors of our domestic football.

Any particular reason why you are drinking that piss?