Things that are right

A good wake. And not for the drinking. Lovely evening this evening with neighbors and relatives.

Wroclaw women.

It’s hard to bate an Irish funeral. They generally tend to really bring the best of community spirit.
Was at one recently were the local women worked non stop for 3 days keeping the tea, sandwiches and dinners pucked out to visitors.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1055200, member: 1786”]It’s hard to bate an Irish funeral. They generally tend to really bring the best of community spirit.
Was at one recently were the local women worked non stop for 3 days keeping the tea, sandwiches and dinners pucked out to visitors.[/QUOTE]

Is álainn é an meitheal

Pat McDonagh is building a new supermacs service station in clare because they realised how many clare people were using the obama one. Well done chip addled roasters.

Diesel @ 129.9 a litre in Kilbarrack service station tonight. Was 150 six months ago. That’s as good as a tax cut for us drivers who drive a lot.

127.9 in Ballsbridge if thats any use to you

Which garage @Mac

The little one that only sells diesel on Northumberland road I guess. Always the cheapest around.

Correct.

And what brand diesel is it?

Lidl own brand i imagine.

I will ask @Mac. What brand?

Bumped for @Mac.

It doesn’t have a brand. Their card receipts show the same company that has the station on the quays I think.

That is a bad sign.

We got hit with a bad dose of diesel from the applegreen just outside julianstown. I’m now wary of buying diesel in border areas.

Dont buy diesel north of Fingal

They were done for clocking meters a while back but I believe they’re whiter than white now.

mac, maybe you should set up a separate thread about your passion in life petrol prices

Or maybe @The Tipping King can set up a thread telling people where he got great petrol prices, only for them to have unfortunately risen by the time he posts them.