Things that are right

Was never much of a fan but Anne Hathaway is oozing charisma as Catwoman in the Dark Knight Rises on Rte 2 at the moment.

Very right

RTE News Now at this time of the year.

The set up in the Oliver Plunketts where you can sit/stand behind the band. It’s a great way to listen to music being literally 3 feet from the drummer.

Who the fuck idolizes a fucking drummer?!

That Martinez cunt getting it in the neck, wonderfully right.

War of The Buttons :clap:

the wonderful alan Hughes interpretation of cinderella

[SIZE=6]Bono bike accident: ‘I may never play guitar again’[/SIZE]
U2 frontman Bono says he fears that he may never play guitar again following a bike accident last November.

He made the comment in his A to Z of 2014, published on the band’s website.

Bono broke his arm in six places and fractured his eye socket, hand and shoulder blade in what he called a “freak accident” in New York.

In the letter to his fans, he said he was unable to move around physically and would have to “concentrate hard” to be fit for U2’s next tour.

At the time, the hospital where Bono was being treated said he had been involved in “a high-energy bicycle accident when he attempted to avoid another rider”.

I like @Faldo 's new avatar. It’s a pity bono didn’t break his mouth.

The Sonos. Got one for Christmas. Fantastic piece of kit and great sound quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcnXRmwcfcQ

Hitting Lahinch tonight boys, it’s going to legendary

I went for the LG one. Got the TV soundbar and woofer and surround speakers about a month ago.
Unfortunately haven’t got round to taking any of it out of the box just yet.

I called into the newly refurbished St Mel’s Cathedral in Longford today.

Simply magnificent

[QUOTE=“flattythehurdler, post: 1065238, member: 1170”]I went for the LG one. Got the TV soundbar and woofer and surround speakers about a month ago.
Unfortunately haven’t got round to taking any of it out of the box just yet.[/QUOTE]

If it’s anything like Sonos, it will only take 10/15 mins to set up. I got a years subscription to Deezer with it too and you can listen to the radio also. I’ve put all the local stations on it for when the GAA starts back.

Dogs. Two of them draped over me here on the couch asleep.
9 week old German Shepard is the boss already. Incredibly smart.

They are so much better than most humans really.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1065450, member: 273”]Dogs. Two of them draped over me here on the couch asleep.
9 week old German Shepard is the boss already. Incredibly smart.

They are so much better than most humans really.[/QUOTE]

Should I buy a dog?

Borrow one first if at all possible.
It’s nothing for someone who lives dogs and I do a lot of walking and running anyway, but they are a lot of work. My partner is crazy about them as well, so it’s never an issue.

Any kinda large dog really needs two walks a day, or one big exercise session maybe with other dogs at a park etc. we have 2 now, and that’s important and will reduce the need for as much exercise.

It’s a much bigger decision than many realise. But in my opinion well worth it.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1065472, member: 273”]Borrow one first if at all possible.
It’s nothing for someone who lives dogs and I do a lot of walking and running anyway, but they are a lot of work. My partner is crazy about them as well, so it’s never an issue.

Any kinda large dog really needs two walks a day, or one big exercise session maybe with other dogs at a park etc. we have 2 now, and that’s important and will reduce the need for as much exercise.

It’s a much bigger decision than many realise. But in my opinion well worth it.[/QUOTE]
A lot of people don’t take any of that into the slightest consideration. My wan was on about getting a dog a while back and when I asked her who was gonna walk it, clean up the shit etc. etc. She said ‘you’ - I’ve no interest in the slightest at the present and while I like dags, they are hard work and it wouldn’t be fair on the animal. We have a lovely cat instead.

Cats are certainly easier.
I mean, and again it’s easy for as I have always been around dogs and love them, but for the GShep there is a load of new stuff you need to know. Very special training needed in a 2 week win down from 8-10 weeks. If you get it wrong with an athletic intelligent dog like a GShep you could be in for a world of trouble.