Things that are right

Fuck this, I’m clearly on my own here, but the 2 lads could fire out more than that surely? Are they mates with him? Presumably mcClean played with him. A grand? Fuck that.

Disclaimer:I don’t know the ins and outs of this. I’m drawing my own conclusion from next to no information.

[QUOTE=“Chucks Nwoko, post: 1134050, member: 2812”]Fuck this, I’m clearly on my own here, but the 2 lads could fire out more than that surely? Are they mates with him? Presumably mcClean played with him. A grand? Fuck that.

Disclaimer:I don’t know the ins and outs of this. I’m drawing my own conclusion from next to no information.[/QUOTE]
How much should they give? What about all the other people who have cancer? Why don’t the 2 lads give all of their money away to people with cancer and live in a box under a bridge? Fucking cunts.

[QUOTE=“Chucks Nwoko, post: 1134050, member: 2812”]Fuck this, I’m clearly on my own here, but the 2 lads could fire out more than that surely? Are they mates with him? Presumably mcClean played with him. A grand? Fuck that.

Disclaimer:I don’t know the ins and outs of this. I’m drawing my own conclusion from next to no information.[/QUOTE]

Dickhead.

FFS :rolleyes:

I presume they have first hand knowledge of this patient, possibly even “friends”. What’s the 2 boys earning? World i give more than a tenth of my weekly salary to a friend who needed a life saving op? I’d like to think so.

Good input pal.

:rolleyes:

:clap:

How much did you donate?

Not a penny.

Although when i saw that he togged out for the Magic Mons back in the day, I did give it a second thought.

dont really know any of these people but it seems mclean played with farren at Derry City. if i was earning a million every year and an ex colleague who was earning maybe 30k annually got struck down with cancer and needed to go to germany to get treatment then i reckon i could muster together more than a grand for the cause alright.

minimum 5k, anything else is a token effort with no feeling behind it.

Can they use the donation against tax?

McClean is actually coming across a bit if a miserable git. By most accounts, he’s on 15k a week. He played with Farren for 3 years and has probably known him longer (I’ve been reading up). His donation in ‘real money’ is about €65.

Sixty Five Euro.
Just let that sink in.

Bumped for @Bandage

One of his IRA pals was shot dead this morning so he may be upset about that and may not be online today.

Condolences to @Bandage

ban this prick

Sixty. Five. Euro.

McClean should be embarrassed.

Think a tight cunt there, bud. I would’ve thought minimum €100k to really show he cares.

My lunch today (I already ate my crisps) :)[ATTACH=full]2765[/ATTACH]