Things that are right

[ATTACH=full]2766[/ATTACH]

I have to say… I ate half a bag of jelly babies before training last weekend and the energy levels off them were off the wall.

Are you The Dunph in disguise?

:eek:

great news from Belfast, another member of the perversional IRA has been knocked off

@HBV*, the grumpy prick, returning to TFK

Had the summer bike out for the first time since, well, last summer. [ATTACH=full]2823[/ATTACH]

What’s the difference between a summer and winter bike?

You use one in the summer and the other in the winter, mate.

The winter bike gets destroyed by salt and grit, and sometimes you are too cold and tired to clean it afterward so it gets worn and rusty. The summer bike has never seen a drop of rain.
It’s nice on a nice day to get it out all shiny and clean.

@flattythehurdler whats the car? It looks fancy

Porsche Boxter I will guess.

Nice. Don’t see the stabilisers though.

About three grand.

Thanks for the informative replies… oh and thanks for your effort too @Bandage

No. Didn’t mean to post that. I was concentrating on the bike and there is a slope on the drive so I had to lean it agin the car.
Not much point taking it down now I suppose.

Was just dusting them off.

[QUOTE=“flattythehurdler, post: 1137519, member: 1170”]No. Didn’t mean to post that. I was concentrating on the bike and there is a slope on the drive so I had to lean it agin the car.
Not much point taking it down now I suppose.[/QUOTE]
Never be ashamed of being successful, mate. Fuck the lefties.

[QUOTE=“flattythehurdler, post: 1137519, member: 1170”]No. Didn’t mean to post that. I was concentrating on the bike and there is a slope on the drive so I had to lean it agin the car.

Sure you were

911?