Things that are right

Playbox HD app on the ipad streaming new movies through chromecast

I keep getting a “parse error” when i try to download the.apk file on my S5. Why is this happening to me?

Yeah I’m having problems parsing my package. Never mind fuckers , I got Showbox instead.

Showbox for iPhone?

S5 and Apk suggests Android, not iPhone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fXHSRx3M5o

Going to see this mob in one of their last ever gigs in stoke next month. Hope the upload works.
Excuse the video. Guest starring @Tassotti at 50 secs.

Knocked off work early. Hit the beach with the kids. Went for a good run. Came home for a tassotti special* Hit the High Rock for a swim. Saw a big fucking seal there about one minute after I got out. Magic. Came home for more food, a daal i made last night.

*Cajun salmon dinner not brasser.

June. The month of June. It’s the greatest month every year :clap::clap:

Noel Mcgrath returning to training. Fuck you cancer ya cunt.

1 Like

Spot on

The Malaysians jailing those fucking eejits who stripped off on that sacred mountain.

Never a bother getting up for work in June, love the bright mornings.

Having cooked the dinner, I put in a tour de force in putting the kids to bed, surviving and neutralising a projectile vomit from the little fella before facing down a minor tantrum from the little lady. I cleaned the upstairs jacks the kitchen and the dining room and am now posting away with a nice glass of red by my side*. The door is open and the sea breeze is wafting in. I’m thinking of an early dip tomorrow morning if any of the Fingal Posse fancy it.

*How fast should a fella be drinking casual wine? This shit is disappearing.

[QUOTE=“Juhniallio, post: 1157383, member: 53”]Having cooked the dinner, I put in a tour de force in putting the kids to bed, surviving and neutralising a projectile vomit from the little fella before facing down a minor tantrum from the little lady. I cleaned the upstairs jacks the kitchen and the dining room and am now posting away with a nice glass of red by my side*. The door is open and the sea breeze is wafting in. I’m thinking of an early dip tomorrow morning if any of the Fingal Posse fancy it.

*How fast should a fella be drinking casual wine? This shit is disappearing.[/QUOTE]
Move over Red Adair.

[QUOTE=“Juhniallio, post: 1157383, member: 53”]Having cooked the dinner, I put in a tour de force in putting the kids to bed, surviving and neutralising a projectile vomit from the little fella before facing down a minor tantrum from the little lady. I cleaned the upstairs jacks the kitchen and the dining room and am now posting away with a nice glass of red by my side*. The door is open and the sea breeze is wafting in. I’m thinking of an early dip tomorrow morning if any of the Fingal Posse fancy it.

*How fast should a fella be drinking casual wine? This shit is disappearing.[/QUOTE]
He’s a lucky man Juhy.

Had a swim in fanore this evening. Freezing but exhilarating.

My jealousy knows no bounds. Haven’t been to Fanore in years. Love that beach.

Summer in the city.

Had to stay over in Dublin at short notice and with no company.

Walked killiney hill and did a leisurely drive into town by the coast and out the canal. Dublin city looked wonderful this evening.

[QUOTE=“ciarancareyshurlingarmy, post: 1157455, member: 464”]Summer in the city.

Had to stay over in Dublin at short notice and with no company.

Walked killiney hill and did a leisurely drive into town by the coast and out the canal. Dublin city looked wonderful this evening.[/QUOTE]

It’s beautiful isn’t it? I had the opposite view the other day from the summit in Howth. The sea was like glass and it stirred my soul. I love Dublin.