Things that are right

what part of Kerry is that?

Cuala

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sport/more-sport-stories/story/sea-games-52-gold-medals-and-counting-team-singapore-20150610

We fucking did it boys, 52 medals and more to come. Long queues, work on Sundays and chicken rice for all. :clap:

Fagan o dowd.

The early rounds of the hurling championship.
I not sure if it is the long wait, or the time of year, or the hope and uncertainty, but I prefer them to the later stages.

Kate Uptons tits.

In fact tits in general.

Did you ever stop and ask yourself why they’re nice though?

As a Galway fan that’s reasonable enough .

My new commute to work. Photo from the bike yesterday. Doesn’t look much but compared to the concrete jungle it’s Eden. [ATTACH=full]3148[/ATTACH]

A quick swim to start the day.

You go to work on a quad?

Is that Rochdale, mate?

If i’m going to a show in the Lowry (Salford quays) am I better off staying out that way, pal? Is there much to do in Manchester in general? I’m down for one night but am thinking of extending it—

I’m not a fan of the Lowry. I think it’s oversized and too wide and it’d be much better if it was leaner.

Did you stay around that area, mate? Is it far from the city centre?

(ps) I get it.

No, Salford quays is lovely. Ill PM you to offer you a bed at ours. If I post that here, ill be cyber bullied.

1 Like

No, I just took a job a few days a week based in “the golden triangle” of prestbury-Alderley edge-wilmslow. Think if adare and square it. Wagland, or, as Jeremy clarkson described it, the natural habitat of the range rover.
That’s a photo looking towards Macclesfield from the top of nether-Alderley, above Alderley edge. It’s nice to see the seasons again, and smell the fields and the grass and see the cattle and sheep. It’s fucking lovely in fact.
I only work one day a week in Rochdale fortunately.

Where is the pic to prove this?

Just been given a late call up for a trip to St. Helens vs Wigan tonight. Couple of pints after. :clap::pint: