Things that are right

The bouncers were a right shower of cunts when I was there last

The manager in that place is a thundering cunt. Rampaging round every evening looking to bar people.

The amount of hot horny milfs in the radisson is not to be snuffed at.

2 Likes

We’re you acting the cunt @fran?

Based in that we should have been fucked out numerous times last night.

:confused: what has that got to do with it?

4 Likes

Heartwarming stuff for both sides MBB.
No slagging or anything, but something like that should make county players realise the expectations they accept when they don the county jersey, irregardless of sucess or none.

2 Likes

If I was in charge of a team I would make them do that sort of visit regularly for their own personal development and from a team psychology perspective. Amazing what a family of a special needs or disabled kid can do and has to do. Often but never always with humour and beautiful grace.

6 Likes

Didn’t know where to put this, but ultimately it made me laugh quite a lot so I thought it belonged here.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/noel-edmonds-death-doesnt-exist-6194153

There’s a lot of gold in there, this is the highlight though.

“The biggest problem we have is not Ebola, it’s not Aids, it’s electro smog.

"The Wi-Fi and all of the systems that we are introducing into our lives are destroying our own natural electro-magnetic fields. All you are is energy, remember that.”

I put an offer in today with the Mrs for a really nice house.

Nicest I’ve seen out of 20+ viewings :clap:

Potentially could be a bidding war have another 20k if needs be, but what’s for you won’t go by you etc…

12 Likes

throw it up there so we can critique it here

1 Like

What part of Limerick is it, pal?

I like my anonymity pal, but I do appreciate the gesture.

1 Like

Across from Raheen church, wasn’t my first preference but it’s a nice house in a quiet cul de sac.

shithole

abort

3 Likes

Where would you recommend pal?

clontarf

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with Clontarf pal, but Luimneach is home.

1 Like

Handy enough location.