Things that are right

Congrats @Rocko

1 Like

12 likes and counting. An earned “nice post” award must be the icing on the cake.

3 Likes

Great news Rocko. The only downer is the lack of the proper clapping smiley instead of this pile of crap :clap:

Nice one @Rocko, but could you imagine all the winning ratings, or even the “well clamped” for clamping cancer ratings you would have had instead of a simple “like”.

by the by, the clicking of the quote thing seems to be working again and not sending you miles back up to the post. Good man!

4 Likes

Great news, must be some feeling to hear that. Up the dubs, up celtic, up the ra

Let me know if you want rid of the excess supply.

3 Likes

Tremendous news. The fact that you no longer have cancer also frees up the rest of us to moan about minor ailments without coming across like cunts who don’t even know we’ve been born. Like the bitch of a sore throat I currently have for example.

6 Likes

+1. And though Una Mullally’s been getting all the media plaudits, I’ve found Rocko’s journey much more inspirational.

Maddie in Home and Away has been my favourite cancer survivor of the year. Rocko didn’t have to cope with the added trauma of being initially wrongly diagnosed with pregnancy, and then not knowing who the father of the nonexistent baby was due to her general sluttiness.

4 Likes

Good stuff rocko. Excellent. I’m not sure whether congratulations is the right word, but it’s grand news that.

4 Likes

Well done getting one over on that bastard of a disease

Horrible disease, fairplay @Rocko.

Delighted for you.

Great news. Always good to hear someone has beaten cancer.

Now to beat Mayo on saturday night.

Good stuff Rocko

1 Like

Good luck on the road to full recovery mate. I’m sure it takes it toll in many ways.

Does this experience give a new perspective on life in general?

37 likes mate, quite an achievement. The cynical posters amongst us might question your motives for catching Cancer in the first place.

12 Likes

Have you checked who they are? I bet half them are those cunting priests.

Notable lack of a like from @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy - his username seems very apt at the moment

2 Likes

What a cunt. He could easily have gone round last night and looked after young rocko while Mrs Rocko and Rocko went out to dinner, but if he didn’t like a post on the internet then he is DEAD to me.

fantastic news

PSLC @ 8 mate

1 Like