Things that are right

Thank fuck for that.

The weather today is fucking great.

Pity we didn’t get more of it this summer.

1 Like

Well done Rocko at least 2015 hasn’t been a total clusterfuck with this cunt of a site. I just gave you your 43rd like for your post by the way.

3 Likes

There was a girl on the 4am 66N Nitelink tonight who had a box of Tangle Twisters and started handing them out to other passengers. I was one of the lucky ones who was handed a free Tangle Twister.

Great to be back for my first Nitelink experience in over a year.

That’s the most self indulgent narsististic post I’ve ever, ever seen in my nearly 50 years on this earth. Really and seriously, our good friend Rocko informs us on a Friday afternoon that he had conquered a horrible and nasty condition. Everyone rushes in to wish him well and laud his bravery and stoicism, until this horsewanker cunt makes it all about himself. With his " I liked your post ". " I was no. 43 to like it ". The selfish bastard. Ban him immediately.

The fans standing to applaud Paud O’Dwyer, the referee in the Minor Hurling Final, from the pitch on Sunday. His mother passed away the day before, and it was a mark of respect from the crowd.

4 Likes

he was poor enough tho

:clap:

The feel good story of the year

3 Likes

im a 67N man myself
4am nitelinks are superb

you might give this abomination of a site some chemo now while you’re at it

4 Likes

I’d like to give this post a funny rating, not a like rating but a funny rating

1 Like

2nd only to the time @Big_Dan_Campbell got some free items from the vending machine

2 Likes

She got off light.

what kind of cunts know the family situation of a referee of a kids match

sounds like bullshit to me

post reported

1 Like

the mods will make the final decision but i caant say you will be missed

Can i make a ruling on this tomorrow as I’m swamped right now?

3 Likes

If you were a mod i’d be long gone :smiley:

1 Like

i guess

@carryharry - I think you owe it to yourself to sleep on this one.