Things that are right

Albania’s latest newsreader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D0ROcgxtOA

2 Likes

hon Putin

United are top of the premier league again where they belong :clap: :ronnyroar:

1 Like

The hoops on the yummy Cork mummy’s lined up in Junction 14, absolutely bet into their white trousers and red polo shirts. Outstanding. What a start to a hungover Sunday.

3 Likes

The sporting day today

Group and Graded action from Tipp
The Arc and a super card in Longchamp
Ireland v Italy
Madrid derby this evening
Early NFL game from London to supplement a decent set of weekly games
Wexford county football semi finals

Am sure I’ve missed some too

County Football semi finals in Portlaoise with live commentary on midlands radio if you can’t make it.

Bayern v Dortmund on too. 1630

1 Like

Hamilton v Celtic

1 Like

Up since 8:00 am this morning. All my jobs done around the house, had a lovely soak in a hot bath while listening to Tippfm classical hour and sipping a glass of karate water as I relaxed.
Mate of mine calling at 12:00 and we’ll head to town for a few Sunday pints until about 4:00.
What a day.

2 Likes

International Football

7 Likes

The horse racing wouldn’t be as good as last weekend but the rugby and soccerball will more than compensate for it. Some evening ahead.

David Drumm finally getting a rocket up his hole

1 Like

good point mr bland

1 Like

Are you gonna follow me around for the rest of the day or just the afternoon?

What are the benefits of this stuff pal?

It’ll get you nicely intoxicated buddy.
It’s also known to some as Jameson whiskey, to me, my wife and to most of the local publicans it’s known as karate water … maybe only when I drink it. I’m not sure.

3 Likes

Poor KP will be gutted.
I’m sure he was hoping it was some 1,000 year old water, filtered through a Jap’s Eye, that he could pay €10 a bottle for down at Holland and Barret.

6 Likes

I was thinking the same and contemplated giving it big licks about buying it online from a Tibetan monastery for €45 per half litre, but I’m not that witty and I’m sure I’d just look stupid.

2 Likes

That’s the beauty of TFK mate, no matter how lame your quip is or how poorly delivered it is, you’ll never be as bad as @myboyblue , @artfoley or @glasagusban

8 Likes