Things that are right

What kind of a cunt quoted ye 250 for that

a cunt who thought i had more money than sense

1 Like

He must have thought you were some old blind woman,did you get the quote over the phone :grin:

Same fella knew fairly well id snare him for a few other jobeens while he was here so he merely insulating himself. He didnt really want it.

2 Likes

Smart man by the sounds of it. You’d want 250 to be out in that weather

In fairness, who would get off their hole for less than 200 notes on a day like today?

Plus, sounds like KP was going to take advantage of him anyway, have him there till after dark freezing his hole off doing odds and ends. He’d probably miss a week of work after with a bad cold then.

4 Likes

twas dry when we were at it. Hasn’t made much rain here today, alot of the floods of last weekend are long gone in our area. Pretty bad in other parts of Galway alright. We are only 2 miles from the sea here so the water hasnt far to travel before it hits the bay.

2 Likes

Any lad with cop on would want €25,000 to chance getting up on that roof. It’s a death trap. I’d say the breakdown of the quote was
Time: €30
Materials €15
Insurance, specific to job: €24,955.

3 Likes

John Terry on the saturday night football, great clubman.

That the new stira?

The misses.paid 35€ for one of them elf on shelf yokes

2 Likes

Santa spycam and Santa PNP are the (free) way to go

1 Like

Last working day today for 2015. Not back in work till the 4th. :smile:

6 Likes

Fargo has just started on Channel 4 now.

1 Like

:clap::clap:

Finished Wednesday evening myself. Giddiness rising.

1 Like

I have had a smashing evening here watching the soccer with the sound down and internetting and listening to records.

So far I have listened to
Hugo Montenegro and his Orchestra play the music of Ennio Morricone (Side 1)
Velvet Underground Loaded (Side 1)
Velvet Underground Peeling Banana LP (Side1)
Mike Oldfield Tubular Bells (Side1)
Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald sing Porgy and Bess (Side2)
Music from the motion picture Manhattan (Sides 1 + 2)
Neu! 75 (Side1)
Neu! 2 (Sides 1+2)
Harmonia De Luxe (Side2)
War on Drugs Slave Ambient (Sides 2+4)
La Düsseldorf (Side2).

5 Likes

6:45am flight out of East Midlands airport. Had time to go home and take a dump and still be at my desk before 8:30am this morning.

To the majestic and bountiful Fingal

3 Likes

I took a few hours out of my schedule today to get my christmas shopping started and completed. I went into the Crescent shopping centre while it was quiet in the morning and was done and dusted in an hour with all presents sorted for the significant people in my life. There was no messing, i went in and got it done with military precision, good and proper. Quite pleased with myself now with that arduous task no longer hanging over me.

6 Likes

+1

If only getting a haircut was as straightforward as the Christmas shopping.

3 Likes