Things that are right

Did you take that one yourself Sledge?

I fookin wish I did.

Straighten up that top there love :smiley:

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]I fookin wish I did.

Straighten up that top there love :D[/QUOTE]

I never knew she had anything big enough to fall out!

Well now you know, they are just the right size if you ask me

Did you go to the Belfast gig or Dublin? Felt like over two hours alright, absolutely smashing second set.

Curry sauce.

You’ll have to be more specific Dunph. There are hundreds of differnt curry sauces, some delightful, some absolutely disgusting.

Have a lovely Jalfrezi effort in the fridge, will probably have it tomorrow night.

The curry sauce you get with your chips from any bog-standard small town chipper. Cracking.

went to belfast, great spot for the gig in the ulster hall, have to say was very underwhelmed with nicky’s singing. part 2 was a barnstormer but the nordies were’nt really getting into it until you stole the sun, they were very quiet for motrocycle emptiness, what little gems did they play in the midle of the set ?

What’s that when it’s at home?

You have never heard of Jalfrezi? What the fuck sort of curry do you buy?

:smiley:

Freda’s do a noble curry sauce…

Scampi Fries. Moreish little fuckers they are.

That place in Castletroy, thats’ now RIO’s used to be called something else before and the curry sauce was horrible. Like a mix between gravy and coffee.

Freda’s do a noble curry sauce…[/QUOTE]

Where can i get this noble sauce Puke?

Nicky Wire is a useless singer alright, don’t think many would disagree. I took the opportunity to job downstairs in the Olympia while he was singing the other night.

Played Sorrow 16, Little Baby Nothing, Faster, La Tristesse Durera, No Surface All Feeling, Motown Junk, couple of more.

Rio’s must be there years. I can’t for the life of me remember what went before it.

Have you never eaten a bag of chips and a battered sausage in freda’s dunph?:eek:

If so, then you haven’t lived

Was it Macs?