Things that are right

Didn’t know we were on about takeaway curry sauces in general. Curry sauce in Strokestown Road is lovely but I haven’t been there in years as Longford are in Division One now

Bingo.*

It was a shit-hole if i remember.

*I think.

Zac’s?

That’s it. Not Macs. Over priced shit hole.

[quote=“The Puke”]Have you never eaten a bag of chips and a battered sausage in freda’s dunph?:eek:

If so, then you haven’t lived[/QUOTE]

Where the fook is Freda’s? I thought i’d dined in every chipper in Limerick at one point or another.

A friend of mine’s mother used to run it…Jesus that place must be gone a good 7 or 8 years

Still can’t get over the Dunph has never been to Freda’s

Supermacs actually do a lovely curry sauce. Abbra’s isn’t great though.

I like the dark brown sauces as opposed to the lighter yellow coloured ones.

Jesus even I’ve been to Fredas. Fuck sake Dunph, I thought you were proper Limerick

Down in Thomondgate/Killelea(sp) take the right just before Thomond Park ate Watchhouse Cross, heading out the long pavement to Parteen, a couple of hundred yards down the road on the left before Supervalu…

Serious bag of chips in there…

[quote=“The Puke”]Down in Thomondgate/Killelea(sp) take the right just before Thomond Park ate Watchhouse Cross, heading out the long pavement to Parteen, a couple of hundred yards down the road on the left before Supervalu…

Serious bag of chips in there…[/QUOTE]

Bullshit. There is no chipper there. I’m very familiar with that area. I’ve eaten in every chipper in Limerick bar none.

I know a bird who lives down in Limerick and is mad about Fredas

You know fuck all dunph, it is there years, many a night I jad a serious feed in there…Freda’s feed half of moyross sure

So if i was standing at hassetts cross facing Thomond Park i turn right down that road out towards the corbally direction? Bull.

Fat cunt

Sure you don’t know any birds.

Far from it.

No, do you know where Ger Walter’s coal yard is, it is just before that…If you were coming from King John’s Castle and heading to Thomond and took a right at the cross just before it, that would bring you to Freda’s…

I know loads of Limerick birds, including a bird whose cousin is last year’s Limerick Rose

You’re fooling nobody… :smiley:

Now you’re taking the Limerick out of me, no-one does that