Things that are right

Sir Tony McCoy

:clap:

Congratulations

Amiens St tonight.

The saudis are in serious trouble

I got diesel for 1.09 this morning on the dock road

Better extraction methods means there has never been more oil available and wanting to put pressure on Putin is another factor I’m guessing.

Be interesting if it goes below 20 dollars a barrel, would bankrupt a few big names potentially. There is only so low it can go.

99p here in the supermarkets for diesel, fucking unreal, I’m driving all over the place here

1 Like

thats 1-34 in our money. You’re being mugged off rotten mate.

12 Likes

Proper roads to do it as well makes it all the better.

1 Like

99p in proper money pal, it was 1.47 when I came here three year ago, we aloes have proper roads here

No fagan, we are the ones mugged off with a depreciating currency nearly at 1-1 with the dollar.

At least what they earn is worth something.

Would you go away out of that. We’ve never had it so good. This depreciating currency is the best thing to happen the economy in twenty years. Unless you were saving up for a house in London or New York, it’s win win.

4 Likes

It’s win win for foreign multinationals without a doubt, and obviously cheaper exports etc…

Maybe your right, I’m going to the States soon for a wedding that’s why I felt mugged off.

1 Like

Agree rating.

1 Like

1.08 at the Fairgreen

20 would be iff the charts. But the saudis could be broke in a couple of years and the average saudi will turn. Another possible move then by the us??

Sure they dont give a fuck. That fracking lark fucks all the shit stuff back down…in their own country they are doing it and it could lead to a massive earthqake on their west coast. And yellowstone too i think…

1 Like

Fracking is about as unfriendly to the environment as you can get, don’t know how they get away with it to be honest.

It’s very wrong.

1 Like

1.06 in Melia’s in Harold’s Cross. How many times do I have to tell you you old codger?

1 Like

You didn’t nearly pull it in front of a cyclist did you?

No. Stopped in traffic