Things that are right

Both broken. Painful memories. My feet are indeed weird.

2 Likes

Fuck. Drinking last night. Taken by accident and posted whilst dis inhibited. I wouldn’t know how to use photoshop.

2 Likes

You’re an awful man flatty :joy:

1 Like

You don’t tell this one anything.

1 Like

Summer evenings in Muldoonville…

8 Likes

Huh? A mucky field ?

2 Likes

You’re not very well up on our national heritage, are you? Are you sure you’re Irish, mate?

I get to go to bed with a backache because of my national heritage. What do you get? NOTHING!

1 Like

Give him a break. They don’t have bogs in Queensland.

You need to get out pal.

Out of that place, crikey.

Even worse, machine cut.

Flatty, you old romantic. Do you also yearn for comely maidens dancing at the crossroads? And tales by the fireside with oil lamps flickering long shadows against the wall?

Were you footing it or just turning? 4 lads would make light work of that. On your own, it would be a solid bastard.

1 Like

Turning mate. Myself and the old boy. Last year was first year in 15 we cut there because it’s a wet enough bank. The week of sunshine has been great for it. Should be footing by Saturday. You never know, there might be a bus-load of Donegal bogballers passing through…

We ripped through it last night anyway, and had a few yarns along the way. Was a smashing evening for it. Light breeze until about 9:30. We had it just finished when the breeze died down, and all hell descended upon us. We made a hasty retreat. Fucking midges!

5 Likes

They’d cut you alive the cunts. Car was probably a burial ground by the time you were home.

Did you go old school or use forks to turn it back?

We used long handled rakes. Saved bending the back.

Aye, same as that. Be enough of that to be done with the footing anyway. Depending on the drying we’d either foot or pile straight after the turning. Hopefully it’ll be a piling summer.

When do you have the tae?

I dont drink tae anymore.

:eek:

How twee