Things that are right

I suppose the piece really highlights the difficulties that immigrants and their children face in assimilating into culture of their new countries.

3 Likes

I presume Maisie is your little one Flatty?

Unlikely that there would be two Galway tragics in the one school in Diddlesbury, UK.

3 Likes

Indeed.
Not even in diddiesbury.

She is. I think she has the hots for his brother also, who is on the u21 panel.

In maisies little world it is.

Diddies

Very twee

Are you proposing these as things that are right? If so, I agree.

You’ll have the selfish giant going to the union.

Oh what a day. I posted here before about a Na Pairsaigh cunt that shafted me before through work. Well I don’t know if he was under the influence last night or wtf he was at but he rang my manager @ 8:00 pm to tell him a whole raft of changes had been agreed to re work practices, he instructed him to inform me along with the staff re same and that these were agreed with union HQ and not negotiable, he duly emailed said changes to our local manager @ 1:00am this morning.
The local manager rang me this morning to come early to see these “agreed” changes before the staff saw them and created a mutiny. I looked and they were bat shit crazy stuff. Off the fucking wall changes.
I knew this stuff was fantasy so encouraged the local manager to fire ahead and inform staff … the fucking tool. Cue a mutiny and 40+ calls to unionHQ and HR and local TDs etc. I just sat back and smiled as it dawned on the Na Piarsaigh cunt that he had picked the initial HR proposals and ran with them,
The blame game is still going on. Accusations, counter accusations, confidentiality breaches, intemperance at work. They’re all being thrown about.
I’ve emailed him to attend our office and personally apologise to staff for all the distress he caused. He hasn’t replied yet.
What a fucking great day. That cunt, HR and the local management with one shot.

10 Likes

For the craic, give us an example of some of the changes there, Brimmer.

2 Likes

Uh huh

3 Likes

E.g. If a staff member wasn’t finished a particular task in time, especially on a Friday. They would have to come in Saturday to finish it, like to attend on a Saturday for free!!
Health and safety rules regarding staff working in the public areas were to be ignored.
General Disneyland stuff.

1 Like

You’re making that up. Sure wouldn’t they be back in on a Monday?

2 Likes

Yes. Yes they would. There’ll be no Saturday attendance or any staff expected to be left to work alone with the public.
There was anothe beaut thrown in too about not being allowed to claim mileage or subs either.
I’m still laughing about it.

Whoa whoa whoa

Men have been shot for suggesting that

1 Like

“Do a bit of work”?

3 Likes

What was N P man’s desired outcome?