Things that are right

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Jo Burger.

Heard good reports about the place so tried it out there for lunch.

:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

I was only over the road from you so farmer. Haven’t been to Jo Burger yet. Heard it’s mad expensive.

Farmer will have been the guy sitting downstairs looking out the top floor window at you.

10 euro for a savage burger and homemade chips. It was a special apparently - usually it is about 13 euro.

Highly recommend it.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Jo Burger.

Heard good reports about the place so tried it out there for lunch.

:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

It’s ideal for you Farmer. So pretentious and up it’s own hole. Snob… :mad:

I was there once, it’s quite nice. Food was excellent. The purple coleslaw is a bit weird but tasty. And the organic cola while a bit tree-hugger for me, went down nicely. Really liked their chips.

I was there with a mate of mine who was reviewing the place[don’t ask].

The place is trying very very hard to be cool. Like the games of Kerplunk while you wait, and the menus within Roy of the Rovers hardbacks combined with old dressers, a grandfather clock and ye olde cutlery. It just about works but it feels a little forced.

Wasn’t mad about the music…

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]It’s ideal for you Farmer. So pretentious and up it’s own hole. Snob… :mad:

I was there once, it’s quite nice. Food was excellent. The purple coleslaw is a bit weird but tasty. And the organic cola while a bit tree-hugger for me, went down nicely. Really liked their chips.

I was there with a mate of mine who was reviewing the place[don’t ask].

The place is trying very very hard to be cool. Like the games of Kerplunk while you wait, and the menus within Roy of the Rovers hardbacks combined with old dressers, a grandfather clock and ye olde cutlery. It just about works but it feels a little forced.

Wasn’t mad about the music…[/QUOTE]

Yeah - the menus within the old annuals was a bit forced I must say.

All I was going on was the food and its quality versus the price. I must say I really thought I got value for money.

It is a bit up it own arse alright but I was there for about 20 minutes so it didnt really bother me.

Don’t think Jo Burger is up it’s arse at all, quite the opposite I would have thought. The Beezer / Roy of the Rovers menu is something a bit different which is good.

Myself and a few workmates went there about a year back for lunch and we had a bit of a chat with Jo himself. He said he wasn’t expecting much when he opened first of all but he was nearly creaming himself telling us about the money he had made so far and this was before they opened the one in Blackrock.

:smiley:

http://www.anfearrua.com/db.asp?a=topicdisplay&tid=75485

ah mighty

That Hung Like Huge Hynes is an awful messer!

:smiley:

Why we’re not like the english…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7frOs1pQkQ

The french national anthem is quality, how could you not sing along to that. What was the event in question? A six nations match i presume.

[quote=“The Dunph”]The french national anthem is quality, how could you not sing along to that. What was the event in question? A six nations match i presume.[/QUOTE]Soccer .World Cup 2006 qualifier .

:wink:

[quote=“Watch The Break”]Why we’re not like the english…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7frOs1pQkQ
[/QUOTE]
pretty disrespectful by the Oirish leprechauns there

we’re not cunts like the english but we cant behave like normal fans & countries either:rolleyes:

I was there and didn’t join in that, monkeys stuff if you ask me, why do we always have to go over the top with this sort of cringe stuff just to distance ourselves from the English?

In case you haven’t realised, the reason “we’re not like the English” is because they have a fully functioning professional domestic game, one of the strongest in the world whatever about its shortcomings.

:wink:

Benders

[quote=“Watch The Break”]:wink:

Benders[/QUOTE]

you’re a bender

[quote=“Watch The Break”]:wink:

Benders[/QUOTE]

I felt like one at the time anyway, these are the same monkeys who don’t actually know their own anthem.

Cunts. Fly bu night event junkie plastic CUNTS. Sometimes I hope we don’t qualify for a WC.

No. The two of ye are just boring cunts.

Irish fans singing the opponent’s national anthem.

How is that right? Wrong if anything.

Don’t boo it (unless it’s the UK’s of course) but don’t bloody sing it!