Things that are right

Get in Eamo…

Offaly being out of both the senior hurling and football championships already.*

• Though they still have to lose the relegation game against Antrim.

And lose it they will, going to lose a few players to holidays I believe…

That’s Antrim players gone on holidays I think-missing against Laois there too.

Offaly too though, a good few of them have lost interest

:rolleyes:

The tag collection from the front page:

alive awesome signitures ballhop ben shermin is a ledge clg likes it rough cunt dunph is a fat bastard emergence of bean farmer is tall farmer spoofing again fecking crows flano flano is a legend flano is an aids victim flano is a virgin flano raped ball ox flano rides ben flano uses dating sites foley cock funboy behaviour funboys full o shite gaa hbv drinks coca cola hbv eats ants hbv eats dog shit hbv has crabs hbv is a leper [SIZE=“6”]hbv is a tool[/SIZE] hbv is seething hbv is useless in war homosexual how do you put tags up? keane is bigger than mick kev is a cork homo kev is a mong kev you mong kib is a mong kib man is seething kib scrubs pots mac doesnt give a shite mac is an alright sort mac is a townie cunt mac texts newstalk magic mushrooms marie is a horse mbb is a closet homo mbb loves tags melanie will get it mgg eats crows mgg talking shit again munster by grace of god murt loves tits ncc is a brown nose ncc is seething performance art puke is a dour cunt puke likes grey cardigans rebel me hole red wine ryan scumbags shadow is seething shermin loves cans sledge is a twat tag tags are great tipp is not in waterford wexicans are strange folk what a cunt your dads wanking thread

[quote=“Bandage”]Offaly being out of both the senior hurling and football championships already.*

• Though they still have to lose the relegation game against Antrim.[/QUOTE]

The losers this weekend play the losers last weekend in relegation playoff semis.

Blackbush whiskey:pint::thumbsup::wink:

:smiley:

poteens the only job:pint:no pissin maximum buzz

Poteens a joke, for knackers and bums…

[quote=“The Dunph”]Poteens a joke, for knackers and bums…[/QUOTE]Poteens no joke Dunph , it makes the dumb talk & the lame walk…

maybe in limerick dunph,handy here for the auld concert r boxin,no need to be trapsin to the bar every 10 minutes

I’ve gotten mangled on poteen a few times, it’s no joke. I won’t be doing it again any time soon. Good luck to ye lad’s who will…

Is poteen common in New York? I’d imagine it’s not though i could be very wrong…

so which are you dunph knacker or a bum?

[quote=“The Dunph”]Is poteen common in New York? I’d imagine it’s not though i could be very wrong…[/QUOTE]The Connemara crowd are always good for a bottle of the quare stuff:clap:

Neither, i’m a prince.

What about you Massey? I hope you’re not a bum…

easy enough to get dunph,manys the lad brings a bottle back in his smelly socks:thumbsup:

Jo Burger.

Heard good reports about the place so tried it out there for lunch.

:thumbsup: