Things that are right

Dublin on a fine evening

2 Likes

The Ring of Kerry is spectacular in good weather.

8 Likes

Simon Zebo being invited to launch the hurling championship :clap::clap::clap::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Fantastic exposure for stick hurling there.

1 Like

Pompous git

That’s a clamping

What is a clamping? I’d be 100% in agreement hurling is the best sport around.

Simon Zebo is hurling

3 Likes

Bang of both classism and racism off the reaction to this one tossy. Zeebs is a confident guy. Lot of fellas don’t like that

he gets all the ladies too, the gaa muldoons can’t stand successful people, or people who are not white

:rollseyes:

carter showing signs of being on the wrong end of a few collapsed scrums here

2 Likes

:poop::rollseyes:

So I can only take from your posts that you agree with neither Zeebs or myself thar hurling is the best sport in the world?

You were on giving it big licks that the worlds greatest game had a guy from your ‘sport’ at its launch, only for fior Gael Zebó to clamp you. The attempted backtrack has been unedifying.

2 Likes

Rugby people are also great gaa people. They are not stifled by parochial gaa muldoon attitudes

3 Likes

I may need walking through this mate,

1 Like

I think @maroonandwhite and jumped in with 2 feet and clamped the balls off himself

Either that or I’m missing something obvious. Did the pundit arena article not just have zeebs praising hurling to the hilt and underpin my view that hurling is in fact the best sport around?

1 Like