Things that are right

Fair play to ye. We’ve been planning to get a pup for a long time now, it’s worse than having a child I’d say and we’re waiting till the time is right, I’ll have a bit of time off during the summer so we’re doing it then, I’d get some shock to arrive home to a new dog.

1 Like

They make a family home pal,

Two of them together look class now.

A grand mug of Barrys tae and a twirl.

1 Like

A cup of tea and a chocolate bar? Cmon Mike you’re gonna have to hold some of this stuff back. :slight_smile:

It’s the simple things chief. Sometimes that’s all it takes. Could have been worse. I could have posted it on the ravenous thread😃

1 Like

Stop posting for a while mate

1 Like

Nope

1 Like
2 Likes

“Duffy, a school teacher who also teaches yoga and works as an actor”

The country is fucked.

Delighted to read that.

Twilight is the most important time to have your lights on.

He left the court with the look of a downward facing :dog2:

I wonder what pose he was in post accident?

An enjoyable morning spend and international horse trials. Love the cross country. Great sport.

1 Like

Where were you? I used to be partial to a bit of eventing.

At the tattersalls international horse trials. Great morning there. Would have loved to spend longer but the little one needed to go home. The cross country is a great sport.

When you reach “admired poster” status on TFK. I am choking up here. I am in very exalted company:

@Smark , @Tassotti , @Bandage , @Fagan_ODowd , @TreatyStones , @Julio_Geordio , @ChocolateMice , @KinvarasPassion , @myboyblue , @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

The first eleven.

13 Likes

Welcome, pal. Well deserved.

2 Likes

Congrats mate

2 Likes

Well done chief

Strong Limerick backbone

2 Likes