Things that are right

I was wrong, mate — I’ll admit it on the INTERNET.

You’ll probably shake a bucket on your stag night and donate about 25% of that to @Locke

1 Like

25% of shit, spit and piss?

Only in from a day of business up in our nations capital. When I get the chance I’ll give you all the total on the page and how much TFKrs have donated.

My early contribution is offsetting its stinginess. @Locke was damn glad of it at the time before all the billy big balls rolled into town

2 Likes

Yes, well done for buying into what the cause is really about and donating accordingly. The decent thing for a self-proclaimed big deal maker to do, of course, would be to donate the outstanding amount to hit the goal. That’s currently €255.01. Come on big guy…

2 Likes

I’m damned glad of all donations. But if this turns out to be a pissing contest then all the better of the charity

12 Likes

You wouldnt have much joy there today. Good mate of mine playing the south. +10 after 12.

Getting updates via whatsapp. Arrived to par 3 with 2 groups waiting. All 6 in the 2 groups had to hit provisionals. A toss up for whats worse the hurricane or the hail showers

Bringing it forward a week has really paid off :umbrella:

Is there anywhere you could get a leaderboard for that? A young lad who was working with me earlier in the summer was supposed to be playing it

https://www.golfnet.ie/munstergolflive#/competition/1220812/leaderboard

Great stuff Locke but we’re veering towards joe.ie or harbo territory now

"You’ll never believe what happens when a man asks a load of anonymous deviants, perverts, socially inept and fingallians on a website for help with a charity cycle

13 Likes

You say anonymous deviants, perverts, socially inept and fingallians as if they’re mutually exclusive. How about “anonymous deviants, perverts, socially inept AKA fingallians”?

No.

It was phrased to indicate that the fingallians were all of the above and worse!

I shouldn’t have doubted you.

1 Like

Cheers. He’s mid division.

I see a fella shot 98. A scratch golfer shooting 98. Chastening experience :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Realistically i wouldnt have gone around in 150 in those conditions

Having running water again. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

http://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/designer-goods-worth-450k-stolen-from-john-terrys-mansion-after-he-shared-a-photo-saying-he-was-on-holiday-35976279.html

Another slip by the thick cunt.
He’s getting as bad as Seamus Hickey…:joy:

3 Likes