Things that are right

A mortgage :unamused: Tassotti bought it in cash mate

2 Likes

Nah mate, the numbers don’t add up that way either

I’m absolutely delighted for @Tassotti because i love to see decent hard working ballsy lads do well for themselves. The begrudgery on show from some is giving me great enjoyment also it must’ve said.
What do you make in a year kid? Are you still shovelling shit for a living ?

11 Likes

England is an unreal country, I came here with 500 pound in my pocket, look at me now, I love this country

1 Like

How’d you earn that 50 pound on the boat mate

11 Likes

You are an absolute credit to Ireland kid.

1 Like

I’m in a very good place, I was talking to my auld fella last night and the phone and he said my voice sounded very happy, he told me I had came a long way, it was a very special moment for me, my father was proud of me

12 Likes

We should just let your live here. Best of luck with it all

Stop it forfucksake, you have me bawling crying here.

1 Like

I’ve more money than I can shake a stick at pal.The 3 houses I bought when I came back from the states are worth double what I paid for them.I pay lads like @Tassotti to do my shoveling now.I also don’t have to pay women to have sex with me cause my wife despises me.

9 Likes

You don’t come across as a success story kid that’s all I’m saying. It’s very very very unusual to see successful lads be so begrudging to other successful lads.

3 Likes

It’s a savage Irish mentality. They hate seeing people happy.

1 Like

It could also be that people who are truly successful in the real world are easily annoyed by internet bullshitters, I have no reason to doubt @Massey, there’s people here who know who he is, a lad who gets a bus to Epsom and pictures the locked gates , lives on cheap takeaways and relies on cheap whores for human contact won’t inspire much jealousy in reality

1 Like

I have no reason to doubt @Massey or anyone else for that matter, I never doubted him for eg when he said he was made gangarman over 4 pakis wheelbarrowing shit up out of the London underground. I never begrudged him his success in fact I admired him. I hate begrudgery. There’s an awful lot of it on here.

2 Likes

And a lot of insecurity on here as well.

Do you not know how expensive it is to run three houses?

5 Likes

Inventing an imaginary life on the internet is quite a display of insecurity alright.

3 Likes

I think we all got arts quip mate

10 Likes

Your story is uncannily similar to my own. I went to England a few years before you, I hadn’t a pot to piss in but had a determination to work very hard. Fast forward a few years and I was able to come home to a good job with enough money in the bank for a nice deposit of a house. England has set me up and without taking that leap I could be still scrounging around doing the same thing I was doing ten years ago. My auld fella is like yours, he was trying to convince me that it was madness going that time. England is a land of opportunity if you have the right talent and work ethic. A lot of the English wouldn’t work to warm themselves and have no bit of go about them so there are opportunities for a hungry young foreigner to succeed.

Well done on the purchase of your house mate and I hope it brings you many years of happiness.

12 Likes