Things that are right

He’s talking clear profit, money in the bank. Typical Irish begrudgers trying to knock the man who went to England and made something of himself.

10 Likes

It doesn’t matter what he’s talking mate, it’s all bullshit,

#goldenticket

Personal next weekend to celebrate.

The pony wants to do some tonight

1 Like

Yes and throw in an Indian

Saturday?

having a few beers and a couple of joints, ready to put the headphones in for a couple of hours

8 Likes

Bliss mate

1 Like

An All-Ireland quarter-final double bill featuring four of my five favourite Gaelic football teams, or “the Super 4”.

The last one ever. The bastards.

3 Likes

I think i’ll throw on heart

1 Like

Congrats mate. You’ve made a proper go of it.

Christ, he was locked very early by his own standards.

1 Like

Ballsy stuff. Yurt :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:clap:

@caoimhaoin standing up to face the music within seconds of the final whistle yesterday instead of fucking off for a few days and ignoring all mention of it,
A man of honour :clap:

11 Likes

Thanks but i just assume most people would carry on like that.

Its ok to be wring. And be wrong about a team with potential emerging with a bit of style is a nice thing to be wrong about.

Do you accept that CON is a buffer?

Of course not. Because he is not.

He had a harsh learning experience last night.

His players will have a harsher lesson when they get the video analysis.

1 Like

Billingsgate market is tremendous for fresh fish. Enjoy!

Excuses for Cian are going to be thin on the ground, and he will be the first to tackle it. They had a gap, so no excuses. Ge did not have them mentally ready.

Sometimes you take calculated guesses/risks and maybe he did in prep, who knows.

It takes practice and a nice bit if skill to get players up to a pitch and back down again at this time of the year.

Moolick not being right was significant too.

And him not watching the match from higher up cost them i feel. The left flanked attacks became farcical. Clarke played that well though, his runs were upsetting more than his direct marker and it created opposite side over laps.
McCormack was poor and a poor call.

But inexperience cost them with 2 vital plays. The ball closed down that led to the sideline was ridiculous and the keeper was available, set up and go again. But Feely kicking a free with his weak foot wide from more or less centre was selfish and silly.

Lots of small fixable things for Kildare who i think will be a serious team in time. Brophy, Feely, Flynn and Slattery all cam back from other sports in last 12 months. Another tear of football will make a huge difference. Brophy needs to drop 3-4 kg and make 10 more tuns a game, he is a great finisher. Feely will simply learn and have a greater output. Flynn will get smarter and Slattery stronger.

I’m looking forward to today and the next couple of years of football. Game is recovering at IC level and there are a number of exciting teams emerging.

1 Like