Things that are right

:clap:

He’s just gone 12 and never hopped off the top before. Wasn’t bothered about it. His sister was at it aged 6, and spent the first few days of the holiday tormenting him about it. Needless to say our holiday is now constrained by the tide times.

Good stuff. @ironmoth was 22 before he even did the middle. Still hasn’t done the top. Shameful carry on.

2 Likes

I’ll give that an informative rating.
He must be some man to withstand pier pressure.

12 Likes

Proud moment for ya. :grinning:

Ah it was nice.

Soft Galway cunts like @Horsebox would sicken you with that little jump and then giving it big licks –

Diving off the top of Blackrock is an initiation that you just wouldn’t understand, 12 step.

Yeah, Flatty’s little girl did it at 6 :grinning:

And yet you still haven’t done it. What does that say about you?

We have our own jump from where i’m from, mate…

Ya, out the 1st floor window of old ladies houses

22 Likes

Oooofffftttttt

Good one, mate … that’s about as stale as the little man quips aimed at you at this stage.

Anyway, there isn’t many old ladies that live above water in Westbury… yet.

I wasn’t going to give that the decisive 10th but then I saw Choco crying about the quip so delighted to oblige in the end.

4 Likes

I was Crying? Crying? CRYYYYING — It’s just old, mate and your initial reaction was correct … that little bollox has been having a right good few pops at me lately… it’s been noted.

The humanity and generosity of people. Was involved with a very deserving charity doing a church gate collection at the weekend. We collected 2 grand (2 grand) after 3 masses. People were donating 50s and 20s. Unreal.

10 Likes

The fat cats at the top of the charity will be rubbing their hands with glee with how much of that money goes into their pockets. How much of the money will actually go to helping the charity and how much goes into the pockets of those at the top?

He said a “deserving charity”, not every charity is infested with the scum you speak of. I doubt @Fagan_ODowd would be involved in such a sham.

The John Mullane holiday fund?

1 Like