Things that are right

Rocko, what in the name of jaysus is goin on!!!

The more I read that like the more I’m thinking that it sounds just a little bit gay.
The bit about the other man holding your nuts could be looked at as being a bit gay and the gentle rubbing, even though your nuts were already under his control also sounds a little gay.

Yours in detecting gayness in TFK,
GSH.

Another man held my ballsack last week. He didn’t scrub it gently however. Of that I was quite relieved

Edit: I’d like to clarify that it more than likely wasn’t the same another man

WTF is going on in this place? I blame that Donal g cunt…

[quote=“Fran”]Another man held my ballsack last week. He didn’t scrub it gently however. Of that I was quite relieved

Edit: I’d like to clarify that it more than likely wasn’t the same another man[/quote]

You shouldn’t have used the word relieved in that story. :eek:

:smiley:

[ame="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b7mwTK564o
eature=related"]YouTube- Charlie Brooker on My Sweet 16[/ame]

Ah the perils of sharing laptops when on holidays.

I had another man hold my ballsack last night and scrub it gently.

Ya tell your missus to log in under her own username from now on to avoid confusion :thumbsup:

KIB Man too?! :eek:

Free drink tonight gigitty gigitty :pint::pint::pint:

We Ain’t Going Out Like That!

As heartbreakers go they don’t get any worse that this. You know what we’re talking about - Thierry Henry’s upcoming career in the NBA.

Normally we’d have a debate about this sort of thing, but this time we’re all in agreement. We’re refunding all bets on Ireland to qualify for or win the World Cup. It’s not much of a consolation, but it’s something.

So if you were wondering what that extra cash in your account was - now you know.

The team at Paddy Power

paddy power refunding all bets on ireland to qualify due to the cheating bastard :thumbsup:

Let’s all cheer ourselves up with a good South American brawl. From last night, Gremio v Palmeiras I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sLg0jeMR0M

Phil Collins

Do you like Huey Lewis and The News?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ks9MJZm1Lk

Aurelio knows the score :smiley:

Vidmar rebuked for ‘poor taste’
November 22, 2009

A THROWAWAY line about beheading in the Middle East has recoiled drastically on Adelaide United coach Aurelio Vidmar, who has been suspended and heavily fined by his club, a sanction that also betrays the sensitivity of Australian soccer as it seeks to win Asian backing for its bid to host the World Cup.

Asked at a midweek press conference about the softness of his team, Vidmar replied: ‘‘What would you like me to do? Chop their heads off? I can do that. We can go to Saudi Arabia and we can do that.’’

For this, Adelaide yesterday announced Vidmar had been fined $10,000 - half of it suspended - and banned from match-day coaching for two weeks.

Instructively, Adelaide said the sanctions had been approved by the FFA, which has financial control of the club. FFA is beginning to ramp up its campaign to win Australia the right to host either the 2018 or 2022 World Cups, and plainly will be at pains not to offend anyone.

‘‘Our coach, Aurelio Vidmar, made comments that we believe were inappropriate, and whilst made in jest and flippantly, were in poor taste,’’ said Adelaide chief executive Sam Ciccarello.

Vidmar said he accepted the punishment.

‘‘I have to take my medicine,’’ he said. ''It it was unacceptable what happened on Thursday.

''I know that I’ll learn from this. I’ve learnt from other mistakes I’ve made in my life so this will make me a stronger person."

Chelsea 8 points clear of Arsenal, and United as well for the moment. Right on brothers :clap:

How long have you been supporting Chelsea Sledge as a matter of interest? Not having a pop or anything, can’t being a Liverpool supporter, but just interested to know when it was? Back in the days of Kerry Dixon or later on?

back in the day my dad brought me to the bridge a good few times - in the early to mid 80s used to go to london a bit & chelsea were in the 2nd division & you could get tickets dead handy - id say dixon might only have been starting out- 1 of the reasons why id always like to ee chelsea win the EPL ahead of liverpool & manchester