Things that are right

When’s the first Eyes Wide Shut style masked orgy, Runty? Before or after Clonmel?

After the christmas raffle in Halinans :thumbsup:

http://www.venetianmasks.com.au/Eyeswide-1.jpg

Looking forward to it. :clap:

[quote=“The Runt”]Finally moving into your own house

:clap:[/quote]

Ah lovely. :clap:

[quote=“The Runt”]Finally moving into your own house

:clap:[/quote]

great news mate:thumbsup:

:clap:

Cheers bud :thumbsup:

Naked saunas. Was staying in the Radisson in Berlin for the weekend and went into the sauna to sweat some beer out. There was a sign on the wall insisting that everyone went naked so I did to avoid offending our European cousins who are clearly more comfortable with this type of thing. After sitting through the discomfort of being naked in a room with strange men a group of birds about 19 or 20 piled into the sauna with not a stitch of clothing or a towel between them. It was pert nipples and well groomed minges galore. End result was I had to leave after a couple of mins in case I became the target for a game of ring toss.

Was this before or after the birds came in?

Selling of Limerick as a rugby city kicked into touch by Chamber boss

THE president of Limerick’s Chamber of Commerce expressed alarm at the increasing marketing of Limerick as a rugby city especially given that foreign direct investment comes from the US where rugby is not a mainstream sport.
Harry Fehily, who is managing partner of Holmes O’Malley Sexton, told guests at the Chamber president’s dinner at the weekend, that Limerick needs to expand its offering.

“Unfortunately, very few people outside of Ireland, England, France (with the exception of South Africa, New Zealand and Australia) are interested in rugby at all. It is played only to a small degree in the US where most of our FDI comes from.”

Mr Fehily said Limerick should develop its cultural base which already has very strong foundations.

Limerick, he said, is home to the Irish Chamber Orchestra and the Irish World Academy of Music and Dance, the Limerick Academy of Performing Arts, the Hunt Museum, the Belltable Arts Centre, and is the birth place of Kate O’Brien, Bill Whelan, Richard Harris, Tom Ryan and John Shinnors.

The theme of Mr Fehily’s speech at the Chamber president’s dinner, which was held at the Strand Hotel on Friday evening, was ‘change’. He said Thomond Park stands as an iconic image of urban renewal but “vast swathes of the city now stand derelict”.

“The Opera Centre is calling but there is a serious impediment to the re-development of the heart of our city,” he said, before adding his voice to the unanswered call to extend the city boundary.

:clap: :clap:

After. I was balls deep in a 60 year old German bloke before they arrived.

Would you get in trouble if you fired one off inside there? Maybe the birds might join in?

Well there was certainly no signs prohibiting it so I probably should’ve started a little gentle stroking to gauge their reaction. I could always have pleaded “rearranging” if they objected.

Fine mess as thief targets clampers

Tuesday November 17 2009

A CLAMPER van was stolen by an opportunistic thief while its owners were attending to an illegally-parked car in Dublin on Saturday.

The clampers hopped out of their vehicle in Ranelagh to attach the yellow clamp, but left the engine running. A young man leapt in and sped away. The van later turned up in Rathmines in the middle of the road, where it caused traffic mayhem, before gardai eventually towed it away.

[quote=“The Runt”]Fine mess as thief targets clampers

Tuesday November 17 2009

A CLAMPER van was stolen by an opportunistic thief while its owners were attending to an illegally-parked car in Dublin on Saturday.

The clampers hopped out of their vehicle in Ranelagh to attach the yellow clamp, but left the engine running. A young man leapt in and sped away. The van later turned up in Rathmines in the middle of the road, where it caused traffic mayhem, before gardai eventually towed it away.[/quote]

:clap::clap::clap:

Soooperb !

11 O Clock tea break :thumbsup:

I had another man hold my ballsack last night and scrub it gently.

Holy hand of fuck.