Things that are right

[quote=“The Runt”]“Topless Lesbians Who Shift Each Other”

This was the name of a support act I saw on a poster in town during lunch.[/QUOTE]

You know you would be disappointed if you went though. A bit like Free Beer.

A freshly made bed.

a big wedge of cake from the fair
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ec/FGExcellentAdventure1.jpg

I remember the first time Free Beer played in Ballybunion there was a lot of disappointed people. The poster read “Free Beer and Shots at JD’s”*

*Free Beer being the name of the band and Shots being the name of the nightclub.

Fridays…

Casual dress Fridays
Good lookin birds at work with skinny jeans and boots on for casual dress Fridays

[quote=“Locke”]Casual dress Fridays
Good lookin birds at work with skinny jeans and boots on for casual dress Fridays[/QUOTE]

I see you’re a member of TFK since early 1970. That’s impressive locke.

:rolleyes: Blue, so you changed the sheets, do you seriously think anyone gives a shit?

What next from you? I changed my piss stained y fronts?

For Fuck sake man.:rolleyes:

1. Having a dump mid-way through an exam. Nothing better to gather your thoughts.

Another dump-related one,

1. Knowing that like clockwork, approx 53 mins after eating a bowl of Flahavans microwavable porridge that a fresh one will rear its’ ugly head. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Finding something you need, even though you weren’t looking for it

like the new avatar fran! :thumbsup:

Wasn’t a suitcase full of diamonds was it?

:smiley:

The new TFK

Lick ares

I have no idea what that is, but I’d gratefully decline WBY.

a new site and a rather old sight -you sucking farts from admins arse at a rate of knots… :rolleyes:

Attaboy scumpot, did you manage to sort out those anal warts after and get back to riding the public sector into the ground? Aint nothing wrong with complimenting a bit of work done well, you may not be able to recognise work well done though.

Hup ta fook.

:smiley: :smiley:
i’m working hard these days boss…just as well i’m on the clock… :stuck_out_tongue:

Jim Carrey in The Cable Guy