Things that are right

meeting a fucking snitch i used to work with one time & telling him to his face about 5 times that he`s nothing only a fucking rat …jagermeister is mghty stuff .

What line of work are you in Atticus? You don’t happen to be a waste management consultant from New Jersey do you?

Masterchef is a great show

Agreed. I like the ould Masterchef I does.

Just after removing a piece of meat (steak) that was wedged under my tooth since 6.30pm this evening. I had been fairly cool about the situation all evening and had assumed it would take care of itself but the last hour it was really bugging me. I had to go at it with a match. The fucking job. :clap:

Sunny Friday afternoons with a stretch in the evening.

Attending a game between two teams, Bohs v Fingal, playing Irelands favourite past time on a sunny March evening.

laughing at the misfortunate?

Sounds good Flano, enjoy mate.

Ah lovely.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A calculator

I’ve been there mate.

:clap:

Sandwiches cut in a triangular shape. :clap:

Local radio GAA commentaries on the intenet. 4 matches I listened to the end of today.

I need a life. :stuck_out_tongue:

A toasted ham cheese and onion sandwich with a few taytos on the side.

A medium steak with perfectly done pepper sauce, washed down with cans of MacArdles follwed by a Camel Light and then stuffed olives washed down with more MacArdles. At the same time La Liga on the telly and live National League commentary on the internet radio. And a turgid Roma-Milan match in another browser window.

Thats what I call “living the dream” sid.

:cool:
These new smilies just aren’t up to the mark are they?

Hurling finals today.

Fitz was very tense and Harty final was one of the greats of all time by all accounts.

the return of RAF Flango