Things that are sad

God rest her . RIP .

Sad, last I heard she was on the mend, or was that another woman?

Probably Vicky Phelan who is apparently responding very well to some new treatment

2 Likes

Simon Harris will probably have some stomach churning PR spin on this tragic scandal tomorrow. 5 children left without a mother through gross incompetence and no one has been held to account.

3 Likes

He did indeed.

1 Like

Re commenting on it, he was damned if he did, and damned if he didn’t.

true, but hes still a sniveling little cunt who still has his yes avatar in his twitter profile.

don’t suppose the media will bother pointing out that the poor woman fell through the cracks on leos watch

3 Likes

Travelling between meetings this morning and I heard the father of this young family on Tubridy’s show. I hadn’t heard of the case previously. Unimaginable what some people in this world have to endure. I was almost in tears listening to it. It would put day to day problems in perspective.

:cry::cry:

Heard a bit of it as well. Tough listen.

Christ almighty!

Life deals some people an almighty tough hand.

1 Like

There’s a family down in Roscommon that have 3 boys and the 3 of them have the same degenerative genetic disease. Unless a cure is found they will likely lose the 3 of them before they turn 20.

As the saying goes, if everyone threw their troubles into a pile in the middle, most wouldn’t be long taking their own back out.

2 Likes

That’s awful …

What I find hard to accept from religious people is that God has no part in the having the disease bit, but if one gets cured then he is praised to high heavens.

I think most people who believe in God would question him over tragedies like this.

A worthy cause to donate to. Awful really but parents are heroes.

1 Like

whos the groper and gropee?

You’re joking right?

cant see it properly on my phone