Things that are sad

The old dog won’t make it. Riddled with cancer, an affliction he bore with his customary stoicism and dignity. He will be put down tonight. He’s been a faithful companion to me for 12 years. I will miss him greatly.

Tough times Fagan, commiserations.

Sorry to hear that, pal. Commiserations.

http://uk.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2014631/rs_500x376-140731114418-insta.gif

sorry to hear that @Fagan ODowd

Lousy. Commiserations Fagan.

Go out tomorrow and buy another one.

soz mate

The worst thing you can do. Fagan needs to grieve before he gets another dog.

Sorry about that, pal.

12 years is a fine stint all the same, fierce sad nonetheless. Sorry to hear it Fagan.

Sorry about that @Fagan ODowd . Dogs are great company.

A house isn’t a home without a dog

2 Likes

Absolutely.

Sorry @Fagan ODowd about your dog

Someone throw up a link to “Old Shep” there.

RIP to @Fagan ODowd[/USER]'s Dog. I agree with [USER=1137]@The Big Cheese, get another one straight away.

Dogs are brilliant. My father had an accident when he was on his own at home a few years ago. He was knocked unconscious outside in the back and I found him when I called around. Even amidst the panic I’ll never forget his sheepdog standing over him trying to nudge and lick him. Dogs have a innate ability to know when there’s something wrong and are great protectors.

Have a drink to his memory tonight, sir, and get yourself a pup tomorrow.

1 Like

No. He needs to get back in the saddle asap.

I wouldn’t like the canine equivalent of @glasagusban bouncing around me like an auld eejit straight away though.

If watching the Dog Whisperer has shown us anything, Fagan shouldn’t get a new dog until he has fully mourned the death this dog. The new one will pick up on the negative energy straight away

[QUOTE=“Elvis Brandenberg Kremmen, post: 1126952, member: 1624”]RIP to @Fagan ODowd[/USER]'s Dog. I agree with [USER=1137]@The Big Cheese, get another one straight away.

Dogs are brilliant. My father had an accident when he was on his own at home a few years ago. He was knocked unconscious outside in the back and I found him when I called around. Even amidst the panic I’ll never forget his sheepdog standing over him trying to nudge and lick him. Dogs have a innate ability to know when there’s something wrong and are great protectors.

Have a drink to his memory tonight, sir, and get yourself a pup tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

That’s the opposite of what @The Big Cheese said.