Things That Are Wrong

Golf? You bogger fuck.

joan bruton -uugh

ThePuke’s…writing…style…what…is…wrong…with…sentences…and…full…stops…and…commas…it’s…not…easy…on…the…eye…Puke…please…

My internet access to any website remotely interesting getting cut off at 9am because of someone who left employment here a year ago. Thanks Farmer.

BT: are there details on this?
Could sway my IOM vote

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]BT: are there details on this?
Could sway my IOM vote[/quote]

I think it was something to do with farmer dossing in work the whole time on the internet - getting caught and then the new internet policy was introduced. Am sure someone closer to the issue will tell it better.

Something like that. Think one of the problems might have related to Sunday or Saturday billing and when the OT was queried and investigated there was a significant amount of TFK time in there. So TFK was barred.

At the time about 50% of our members worked in Farmer’s place of employment so it was a potentially crippling blow to the forum.

I was under the impression that internet access had been less stringent since I left. TFK was completely banned when I was there but when I left it was allowed during lunchtime.

Can’t blame me for the entire internet being pulled down now. There must be other people in there on it non stop.

Tinnion is an idiot.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]I was under the impression that internet access had been less stringent since I left. TFK was completely banned when I was there but when I left it was allowed during lunchtime.

Can’t blame me for the entire internet being pulled down now. There must be other people in there on it non stop.

Tinnion is an idiot.[/quote]

I didn’t start with the rough stuff.

Madonna

Wrong

Seeing a big banner for this website on the way home from work yesterday.

Cunts still walking around in their tux at 1 in the day after going to a debs the night before.

Go home and change your clothes you smelly attention seeking prick

[quote=“Fran”]Cunts still walking around in their tux at 1 in the day after going to a debs the night before.

Go home and change your clothes you smelly attention seeking prick[/quote]

Maybe he has 2 debs to go to on consecutive days. It’d just be a waste to go home and change for the sake of a few hours!

[quote=“myboyblue”]Madonna

Wrong[/quote]

Is that real?

Madonnas arms? Yea, shes a beast.

Jesus she certainly is, Guy Ritchie made a big mistake.

It is very wrong that one of the best and defining threads of this forum has slipped back to page 7…I hope ye all hang your heads in shame and think about what ye have done…

back on topic…a fat bird sitting back in a hard seat and you see the fat spill over the top of the seat…wrong…

Cork hurlers. Wrong.

Golden orb weaver spider

Dear god!!http://news.ninemsn.com.au/img/2007/slideshow/spider/spiderbird.jpg

[quote=“Bandage”]It comes from a story Rocko told me in the pub lately. His fiancee’s sister was working in some caf type place off George’s Street when she was in college and there was this old guy who worked there too (in his 50s or whatever).

You Wexican git!!! I’ve only just noticed your disparaging ageism comment and am highly offended.
Remarks of this nature are certainly wrong.

I might start a new thread “Recession survival for beginners” seeing as I’ve spent all bar a few years living in one.