Things That Are Wrong

I think they are mighty. Rte radio one is great except for your man mooney who is insufferable and even worse that Brenda woman who is on with him. I can tell from the radio that she is fat and ugly. Opinionated to boot. A full house.

This is splendid. A late run for post of the year by FOD.

[size=5]More than 5,000 smokers will die in Ireland next year[/size]

The telly news often has good news stories thanks to our pal Philip Bromwell. Jim Fahy would have the odd heartening story too, before his retirement.

Who is that stones on with Mooney on a Friday, talking about nature?

More than 10,000 people will die worldwide next year :o

[quote=“balbec, post: 102544”]

Who is that stones on with Mooney on a Friday, talking about nature?
[/quote]Care in the community project it sounds like

Yeah, at least it gets him out anyway.

THE VINTNERS’ FEDERATION of Ireland has called this year one of the worst on record for its members.

Whelans, Wexford Street

For a pub that modelled itself on alternative, the music isn’t half mainstream

Sell outs

Up the Ra

suits the wankers that frequent it perfectly so…full of guys trying too hard to be jimmy Rabbitte…fookin hate the kip…

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 102528”]The Met Office.

I’ve long been of the view that these cunts should be hung for treason. For fuck sake we live in the most benign country in the world, weather wise. We get no freak weather events, nobody gets frozen alive,nobody dies in summer heat waves.

We should be using our weather as a tool for attracting visitors who don’t mind a bit of rain but like a stable reliable climate. Sunny spells and scattered showers that’s what we are.

Then the other night I’m watching the weather forecast and these cunts are advising a lockdown. Stay indoors unless it is absolutely necessary. It is very dangerous out there. Anyway, it was absolutely necessary, so I had to bring the dog for a walk. Imagine my surprise to find that there was a stiff breeze outside. And that was about the size of the weather warning.

I’d say these cunts go to meteorologists conferences and meet weathermen from the Cornhusker states or the Caribbean or India and feel jealous about the fact that they don’t have any deadly phenomena to report and then go home and feel they have to talk up any old gust of wind.

On a related nanny state gone mad point, I note that there is now a series of ads advising people not to walk to the pub. You can’t walk to the pub now and you can’t drive. The publicans must feel like throwing their hats at it.[/quote]

Sorry fagan, the dutch weatherman on rte is a national treasure. I pray for shcattered shhowers and above all, derishzle.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TFK App

Thats a cracking post Fagan.

Whelan’s now rivals O’Donoghue’s for the title of the great sell out pub of the capital. Has become an awful cunt of a place in recent years. I will cry bitter tears if gentrification takes Fallons and the Cobble from us.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 102549”]Whelans, Wexford Street

For a pub that modelled itself on alternative, the music isn’t half mainstream

Sell outs

Up the Ra[/quote]

You go there quite a bit, no?

Costellos will never be taken from us in the MidWest, never!

Costellos is for freaks

That outburst is totally uncalled for Farmer!

Whelans is a top class establishment. :pint: :clap:

Ah here…

The last night I was in there we were treated to Nirvana, Metallica, Iron Maiden, The Cure, The Jam, The Smiths, Daft Punk, Arcade Fire, Bloc Party, Clap your hands say yeah, Chemical Brothers amongst many more I can’t remember. I’ll gladly be a freak Ta.

TFK rebrandings. A pain in the hole.