Things That Are Wrong

Nearly as bad as lads playing 5-a-side in board shorts

Attempting to change your avatar and not being able to. This new server is shit. Not enough bleedin CPU I reckon.

+1

Complete and utter bollix it is.

Don’t change it bro. Aint worth the hassle.

You’ve been committed to yours since day one alright.

Horse meat has been found in a number of beef burgers sold widely in our supermarkets.

The Food Safety Authority (FSA) also confirmed the presence of pig DNA in beef burgers.

I was checking out the weather forum on boards.ie and in one of the threads they are all willing it to snow… I replied saying ‘no to snow’ for which I received a weeks banning.

Horse meat is delicious, keep it coming.

No shortage of it coming anyway the rate the horsie folk put down the animals they claim to love.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 102787”]

Horse meat is delicious, keep it coming.[/quote]

It is also much healthier than beef.

Are you serious?

The meat came from two processing plants in Ireland, Liffey Meats and Silvercrest Foods, as well as the Dalepak Hambleton plant in the UK.

so much for ‘traceability’

One hunwa percent pal. Fucking joke of a place

“Horses wanted for slaughter. Top prices paid. Owner may supervise.”

If anyone has horses for sale for slaughter please contact me.

A man and a woman found dead in a flat in Drumalee Court in Dublin yesterday afternoon died from the cold.

The fact that i read on twitter that horse meat was found in a few beef burgers in Ireland and the first thing i thought of was checking the things that are wrong thread to see if chavez had posted up that very thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDt7ZaekVtk

Ha ha I stumbled across that forum a couple of years ago. They have this messiah that lives in Canada no less, and he give out his forecast for the week every morning. If you read his forecast properly he basically predicts anything from monsoon rains with hurricane force winds to drought conditions all for the one day. He’s never wrong. I think I’ve been thrown out of there half a dozen times at this stage, they’re like a cult on that place

ah fuck, Larry’s name has cropped up :lol:

No money for heating or food. But they had plenty of alcohol in the system. :strokechin:

Rough on the families but WTF like.