Things That Are Wrong

They’ll win the league this season anyway but they’ve struggled to match domestic and European form in the same season so if he can get that consistency he’ll have achieved a lot and if he wins a CL there (or anywhere to be fair) that will be an excellent achievement.

Bayern are probably the closest team to Barca in terms of style of play. They have a similar enough formation (though that’s becoming more common anyway), attacking full backs, wide forwards and a few nice passing midfielders. Interesting to see how he uses the likes of Mueller and Gomez who are abundantly talented but aren’t really the type of player he seems to like.

Munich are a much bigger club than Man Utd.

Ken is a most unfunny cunt.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 102901”]

Munich are a much bigger club than Man Utd.[/quote]

Incorrect

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 102901”]

Munich are a much bigger club than Man Utd.[/quote]

Ever the bitter word from the Liverpool fan. So boring and predictable.

Since no-one else did then I’ll respond

:rolleyes:

It’s indisputable.

Most of the astute football brains seem to have the Bomber liston on ignore

Bayern, along with AC Milan, are probably the biggest club outside of Spain and the EPL so it makes perfect sense for Pep to go there particularly as German football is on the rise. I’m delighted he didn’t go to Chelsea but he’ll get plenty of media attention in Munich-the red tops are nearly as bad over there as they are in England and Bayern are not called FC Hollywood for nothing.

I never know why these big managers go to the likes of Bayern or Chelsea. Surely the fun of management (and I’m speaking here as a former manager on Sensible Soccer) is bringing the likes of Bristol Rovers to the Champions League Final? So boring taking over these big clubs.

Correct.

I said that in very jovial spirits actually, pal. I never knock Utd for the sake of it, quite the contrary. Munich are a massive club, bigger than utd, and with 4 European cups they sit just below the top tier of European giants.

This unfunny cunt is wrong! :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.c…&v=1oPGmh6kaUI#!

He may as well be holding a dinner fork, the ape.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 102911”]

I said that in very jovial spirits actually, pal. I never knock Utd for the sake of it, quite the contrary. Munich are a massive club, bigger than utd, and with 4 European cups they sit just below the top tier of European giants.[/quote]

How exactly are they bigger than Utd? They have won one more European cup. Nice backwards reference to Liverpool by the way. I knew you would get in somewhere.

They are the biggest football team in Germany by a long way, Germany is a better footballing nation than England.

How many domestic league titles do Bayern have? 19?

You can’t really compare domestic leagues, it will have to be European cups.

The Bundesliga was only setup in the 60s so can’t compare the two.

Pep is dead right. Why would he go to Chelsea when he can see what happened Ancelotti and Di Matteo there? City are new money, no tradition. Arsenal and Liverpool are basket cases. The only job worth taking in England is United and Fergie will be carried out of there in a box.

Pepe is developing his football education. Like Trapp did.

This is all a load of shite.