Things That Are Wrong

Paul is certainly different

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 771766, member: 168”]Excuse me if this has been posted already…

http://www.thisispaulgalvin.com/[/quote]

:eek:That is shocking.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 771766, member: 168”]Excuse me if this has been posted already…

http://www.thisispaulgalvin.com/[/quote]
Parental lock required there I think.

Isn’t it past your bedtime Fitzy?

Holding a piss because youre too lazy to get off the couch :oops:

Do like the Clare lads do and just drink it.

Grown men drinking either coke, Budweiser and/or lucozade.

It was a bit late alright Balbec. But I’m doing fuck all in work these days, turning up late etc as I’m probably going to resign next week.

I heard home timber and hardware are opening a big store down you way alright, hope the move to them works out well

Huh? I’m going to work for a software development company. What cafe are you washing dishes in this week?

This must be your 4th job change in the last 4 years. That’s even more than me. Do employers find you as detestable as MBB finds you? Job hopping like that can’t be good for your long term career Fitzy.

Do you know anything about selling software Fitzy. It’s a bit of a move away from your core competencies of copier paper and hardware.

Poor people starting threads about their lives and buying budweiser and lucozade from pound shops.

Two Longford fellas showing up for the Leinster Championship launch yesterday. Granted it will be the most Longford players on the Croke Park sod this year, but still, silly fucks. Carlow obviously got lost on the way to Croker which is understandable enough. The attire is pretty dreadful too for the most part, credit a few who got it right.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 772395, member: 180”]Two Longford fellas showing up for the Leinster Championship launch yesterday. Granted it will be the most Longford players on the Croke Park sod this year, but still, silly fucks. Carlow obviously got lost on the way to Croker which is understandable enough. The attire is pretty dreadful too for the most part, credit a few who got it right.

http://www.gaa.ie/content/images/news/miscellaneous/LeinsterFootballChampionshipLaunch2013.jpg[/quote]
Which guy do you think looks the best so mate?

You think someone looks the best? I was merely pointing out how dreadful some looked. For a press shoot, if wearing a jersey you must go all out in the kit, otherwise you just look like a turf muncher from Longford or Louth (I’ve also just noticed Louth have two in that photo as well :rolleyes: ) in Coppers or the Big Tree as witnessed in that picture. If going with the tracksuit/jeans option, then go with the t shirt, as shown by Meath and Laois there, special mention to Wicklow for the zip up jeans combo.

Further example here in Munster

This is a press lanch photo shoot, it shouldnt be that hard get it right. Saying that, the lads might as well have stuck on the boots, but at least there was some effort on the part of Kerry Limerick Cork and Waterford.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 772395, member: 180”]The attire is pretty dreadful too for the most part, credit a few who got it right.

[/quote]

I think you are looking for: http://www.thisispaulgalvin.com/

Seanie Buckley has a big arm

Many picture on there unsettle me greatly, one in particular.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 772405, member: 180”]You think someone looks the best? I was merely pointing out how dreadful some looked. For a press shoot, if wearing a jersey you must go all out in the kit, otherwise you just look like a turf muncher from Longford or Louth (I’ve also just noticed Louth have two in that photo as well :rolleyes: ) in Coppers or the Big Tree as witnessed in that picture. If going with the tracksuit/jeans option, then go with the t shirt, as shown by Meath and Laois there, special mention to Wicklow for the zip up jeans combo.

Further example here in Munster

This is a press lanch photo shoot, it shouldnt be that hard get it right. Saying that, the lads might as well have stuck on the boots, but at least there was some effort on the part of Kerry Limerick Cork and Waterford.[/quote]

they should have to wear boots as well, runners look stupid.