Things That Are Wrong

Think you used your Fitzy login by mistake there Kev.

:oops:

@croppy[/USER] @[USER=1]Rocko[/USER] @[USER=25]Raymond Crotty

This is not good PR for the parish - it’s downright wrong.

@The Wild Colonial Bhoy looks like he’s ditched Rovers too

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/true-blue-family-beat-600-others-to-sponsor-leinster-for-a-day-29932241.html

Wankers talking about swimming, something you learn to do before you are 10. I bet the non swimmers were all breast fed wimpy little shites.

About 5,500 dogs are euthanized every year in Ireland due to neglect.

We’re all fishermen mate.

So you weren’t breastfed mate? Think that had anything to do with your need to ride anything with a breast for a few years?

I was on and off it pretty sharp and an independent chap fairly early. The likes of Foley and Fran were still sucking diddy at 7/8.

Cunts who feel the need to drop details of their exotic holidays into any thread. Like yer man telling us about his Mexican holiday and swimming in waterfalls in the swimming thread when most us would be lucky to get a dip in the CRC pool.

Yeah, thats like some cunt telling you every high class restaurant he’s been to. Except interesting.

I’d say you were close to being euthanised due to neglect

would explain his hoover fetish

:oops:

[B]Melissa Chappell[/B] ‏@MellyChaps [/URL] [URL=‘https://twitter.com/MellyChaps/status/425592116031807488’]26m
I kid you not. Just had this phone call from Ch5 news: could Les F do interview today? No sorry-working. Lee Dixon? With ITV. Gary Speed?

Being a member of MENSA

women who begin to rifle through their handbag looking for money to pay for their items only when they are at the counter…holding up the whole queue in the process …had some geebag do this earlier in a coffee shop…a dropkick to the box should be allowed in this instance…:mad::mad:

its not only that but the look of total surprise when they are asked for money. they dont even go for the purse until they have been told the price

Good points, amazing it’s never been brought up on the thread before

its a bugbear of mine and its not as if youre in any position to be the fresh, new and original posts police anyway

so true art…so true… bitches be crazy…

Fuck you, you buck tooth humberside slap head