Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

Sure the Dublin bastards wouldn’t allow us near the shore.

1 Like

He must have the sheep out on it

Sheep belonging to some auld divil riddled with the covid inside in the regional. Anything to establish a connection that’ll stand up in court.

How is ‘Nialler’ Mcgarry getting on anyway? Nice he had ye over.

There’s no shortage of grass in kinvara

1 Like

He didn’t lift it off the hedge. Is it brewing or gardening he’ll be studying fagan?

1 Like

Looks good, happy could help

1 Like

There is a man on this site. I am his first thought in the morning. All day long he is thinking about me. I am literally living rent free in his head.

13 Likes

:joy::joy:

Who is this anti-rugby man?

I don’t suppose your man would drop a dozen fire pits down to Limerick? We will take them

Put those sentences under each other and it makes a powerful poem

2 Likes

So I have this hernia on the stoma and I rang the doctor there yesterday and he put me on something called tramadol. I took a couple of them there about an hour ago along with a few cans and lmao feeling no pain whatsoever wheeeee! I’m as high as a fucking kite here

3 Likes

Careful Mike… Grand for a few days but hard to come off :scream:

1 Like

My auntie was put on them and she pretty much became addicted, An awful job to get her off them.

Fuck, Well I only started them today so I’ll take it handy. Having said that, I was able to stop the hillbilly heroin at a moments notice

@iron_mike grind them up into a powder, sprinkle it on your cock, you’ll fuck like a bull

2 Likes

Their great stuff, I had them diapheine and some tablets with codeine post surgery before. Was floating

They’re

2 Likes

Glorious day out there and to top it off Tennis is back. :slight_smile:

1 Like