Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

I’ll never run outta love for you me aul segosha.

1 Like

You’re an awful man for contradictions! You’re one of the more postive nice guys on here and then want to shame fellas for being positive or nice?!

1 Like

Likes aren’t generally used here in a positive way, you should know that by now.

1 Like

Take that like you cunt!!!

2 Likes

I’ve given that a like. Very astute.

Do you remember when @backinatracksuit was all happy clappy and showing off his runners? We’ve made an embittered and cynical old bollox of him in jig time.

6 Likes

And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Nietzsche

Not at all, I haven’t changed a bit.

In fact I’d say I’ve mellowed since my early days, I don’t pretend to be what I’m not. But back then I didn’t stay away from E-confrontation

Teddy looks at the ball, the ball looks at yeddy

Have a great day lads

4 Likes

Panda came along there and washed out the brown bin. You could eat your dinner out of it now, if you were so inclined. For 6 euro. Some bargain.

5 Likes

€6 to ate your dinner out of a bin? These hipster dining experiences are going too far

15 Likes

eating dinner out of bins isnt that rare in fingal

13 Likes

Headshot

1 Like

For a man as experienced in life matters as yourself I find this mildly disconcerting. I’d assume you possess a powerwasher, cranking it up for action (remove from shed, connect water hose, connect electricity and ready the bin) should take about 5 minutes and the whooshing of the bin possibly another 2. Yet you eulogise the Panda lad who’s absolutely mugged you off for €6 and knowing your generous nature you probably came across all Mr.Big and flashed out the tenner.

Mugged off oul’ stock. That’s the Port Lairge coming out in you.

1 Like

Easy known you don’t live in small suburban space

oooooofffttt!!!

Somebody pick half the forum up off the floor

5 Likes

i should go easier on them as they glare enviously over the bay towards our salubrious surroundings on the SOCODU riviera

At least it gives them something to aspire to

1 Like

It’s hardly the Divis flats he’s ensconsed in.

1 Like