Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

What lost it for her in the end? Taking a dump in the bed?

Lying through her teeth

4 Likes

Is Wokism dead in the water Tassy?

3 Likes

That’s a heartbreaking Twitter page. Hope she finds some peace now.

1 Like

Chattin to a young lad from Gort originally in his 80’s waiting in the queue for Colleran’s butchers early doors this morning. Very well mannered but absolutely hates Mayo and Rossies (fairplay to him). He says to me he hadn’t missed a trip to Croker involving Galway in about 60 years bar a brief excursion to “Chicargo” where he did a few years building. Unfortunately due to ill-health he’d miss this one as he can’t walk from Heuston or any great distances. At this point an absolute gent overhears and mentions there’s a seniors minibus heading up from 12 at Jurys Inn that’ll drop them right off at the Hogan entrance and there’s a spare ticket going. By the time I’d paid up for me lamb chops there were calls made and plans confirmed.

I’d be a right lying cunt if I denied there was nearly a tear rolling down me eye walking back to the car. It’s put me in savage form. You can’t bate the hurling.

45 Likes

Lovely story, he sounded like more of a footbsll man though no? Hope he has a smashing time either way.

1 Like

I love Ian

1 Like

Its a good 3 or 4 stone ago anyway

2 Likes

I’d say it was more that they beat Rossies last week and Mayo are on today.

1 Like

Ah I get ya.

1 Like
3 Likes

TNH

2 Likes

The poor cunt knew what was ahead of him but was too embarrassed to pass on the trip and he has now spent 8 hours on a mini bus to watch Galway cack the togs yet again. Life is cruel. He’ll probably catch Covid into the bargain.

33 Likes

:joy::joy:

With a bit of luck the bus might crash

I might be responsible for a passing here tbh.

Retract my likes

2 Likes

He’ll be cursing you this evening.

Dnh ya mean ?

1 Like

Jaysus you really have a gift of twisting the :hocho: