Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

Will you go way you wouldn’t draw the dole

2 Likes

Every great artist’s reach should exceed his grasp.

1 Like

We had these ladies round on Christmas Day. One had not a word of English when they arrived, but can already get the gist if you speak softly. The other translates. I bought a few candles and then had a row as they didn’t want to take any money because we’d invited them over.
They are desperate to go home.

16 Likes

Did they enjoy the Baileys?

1 Like

Like an episode of Downton abbey when they put on a village fete and are amazed by the ingenuity of the locals.

14 Likes

I love when Flattys good deeds get turned on him by us miserable shower of cunts.

15 Likes

Get back? Ah go on and show us a few early works

Irish coffee mate, though I do infuse the cream with baileys. The thing that took me slightly aback was (bearing in mind many people were half cut) a well meaning person asking how they were enjoying their first Christmas in the UK. Even nice people inadvertently say stupid things.

I hope you enjoyed my cooking phrase there.

1 Like

Funnily enough I just infused a coffee with a shot of Baileys just five minutes ago cos we’re off today. The missus eschewed one in hers though.

2 Likes

They tend to do that after a few years of marriage

6 Likes

I might have mentioned it before but I’d a sister teaching in St Genevieve’s in West Belfast. A wee lassie in her form class proudly asked, "miss did you see my da on tv last night? ". My sister, genuinely eager to share in the pupils pride, enquired as to the nature of the father’s accomplishments and fame.
“Miss, he shot Billy Wright”

13 Likes

I thrashed most of them in an absinthe fuelled rage a decade or so ago.

This survives.

It’s untitled.

2 Likes

What’s Ukrainian for ‘keys in a bowl ‘?!

1 Like

Did you cut an ear off too?

Were you in 3rd or 4th class when you did that one

It made the texeco calendar and all @TheUlteriorMotive age 6

2 Likes

@gilgamboa and @Heyyoubehindthebushes are lads trying to understand the song of a bird

2 Likes

Is it a metaphor for the nasty thrush you had?

I only learned last week that starlings can imitate sounds around them. They can imitate any sound including humans