Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

I love club football. Am at a match here and the player and manager from the same team fighting each other on the sideline.

3 Likes

Townies shure

2 Likes

I’ve a decent cycle done, Mrs J is gone out to meet friends for breakfast and im sitting here with clean kitchen, a nice coffee and the paper. Bliss.

8 Likes

Seeing loads of replies to your posts with the old ignore warning on them. Knowing a fella is in his basement seething that he isn’t getting a response

13 Likes

Aw mate, are you not getting enough attention yourself?

@locke

Ah lovely

It’s his life’s work, that and watching the telly :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

You know you have this lad beaten all ends up when he uses this fella :man_shrugging:

Ah lovely…I can imagine the responses below absolutely frothing at the mouth…

Great to see a few of the teams here

https://twitter.com/kilkennyclg/status/1675071103369183233?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

Kilmacow are that into football that they have hurling in their handle :woman_facepalming:

Its not really panning out as he planned

Kilmacow is in Waterford isn’t it?

No!

1 Like

The coverage on GaaGo.Grainne and the lads are miles ahead of the Sunday game crowd.Absolutely no comparison,she is so much better than Cantwell.Add in Murphy Kernan O Shea and Andrews who are way better also.

4 Likes

Tis yeah. Very close to the centre.

Wexican arsehole!

@Fran

Ben & Jerry and myself went Karting up in Ballyhale today, great spot, highly recommend it. The two boys are flahhed now so as they’re resting and the car is on it’s fast charge @The_Selfish_Giant, I’ll take the time to have a flat white from my favourite coffee house here in Dungarvan. They’ve moved to the square only two weeks ago, delighted for them.

4 Likes

Fran is a Waterford man so surely knows the answer alright

You’re a nasty, nasty man.