Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

I dont, its problaby worse than I could imagine.

Katie Hopkins as a parent. Jesus.

hardly comparing like with like there dan.

this is debt on foot of losing a court case with the legal fees dwarfing the settlement. not getting multiple high interest loans to go to shagaluf and have a huge tv while on the dole.

then again, as @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy has frequently pointed out, you’ve a shameful past in leading people into debt…

1 Like

@artfoley straight in defending the right winger @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

fartholey taking a stand on behalf of Katie Hopkins’ kids while wanting Irish mothers in financial difficulty neutered a few weeks ago.

5 Likes

and in steps jesse plemons…

She was offered multiple opportunity to apologise and refused it. In a black and white case where she had attributed comments incorrectly to someone.

Cant believe you’re defending Katie Hopkins

I can

John Maclemores rant about the state of his country (USA) in the podcast S Town is probably the greatest rant I have ever heard. Episode 5 and 48 and a half mins in.

This was in the small hours of the morning back at a house party with some high roller after the Listowel races. Got off light enough but not sure of the exact loss but maybe down €40 or €50. A well know former intercounty manager cleaned up from what I recall.

1 Like

cunt and all that Hopkins was, she at least put her name to all her shite, unlike the anonymous keyboard warriors on here like @anon78624367 and all other gowls of a similar ilk.

and lok what happened when one of us actually did post something in real life. poor old @Bandage got his cough softened by a chunky offaly golfer and went scuttling back to his safe space of here.

3 Likes

Hon Dalo.

You were lucky to come away with your life, that game can escalate like nothing else.

Come the third pot coins were no longer being used :tired_face:

1 Like

says a man being a keyboard warrior on the exact same forum as me. do you want a refresher course on how the INTERNET works?

I think you need a reading course, I acknowledged that I was one of us in the previous post.

fire up your real name there hero

are you calling yourself a gowl?

like I said, clearly a reading course is required.

The house across the road from me is, as I type, absolutely blasting out America’s “A Horse With No Name”. I have the windows closed and all.

/original/3X/d/a/dad87c9b427f0a0f2ef2b8914bb1643eee6a2816.mp4

11 Likes

That’s a mugging off. Good and proper

3 Likes

Pity the fucker wasn’t still on it.

2 Likes