Things that continue to be right…or things that float your 🐐

Welcome to paradise bro

my mate lives in stamullen & he likes it, stay away from Louth and Balbriggan,check out Skerries all the way to South Fingal , if you are a bogger, the Naul may appeal

4 Likes

Delighted for you. Enjoy the Christmas and look forward to the house hunting in the new year

1 Like

I’m a bogger. This may tick the boxes

Limerick’s loss is Fingal’s gain.

1 Like

If you’re moving to Fingal, I recommend somewhere close to the train line (this rules the Naul out) and with decent boozers ( this rules Portmarnock out).
NoCoDu can be clannish enough, Donabate not a bad spot.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnkIyBmv6wY

4 Likes

I just sent you to the 25 there mate. You’re welcome.

1 Like

:santa:t2::santa:t2::santa:t2::santa:t2::ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9nDHupVqVw

Pints with the father at Christmas.

7 Likes

Nice story

1 Like

It was one of the worst interviews I’ve ever seen conducted. Completely heartwrenching and Tracey Piggott barely let them talk and kept cutting them off to move the conversation along. Great story for them

1 Like

Here’s an absolutely true story. My brother brought his gf back to galway for the Christmas. She is a Japanese girl who is fairly senior in a Japanese bank,
To cut to the chase, he took her out to connemara today, along with an elderly deaf friend of my parents, who’s wife just died so he was spending the Christmas in galway.
They went out to dogs bay and had a walk on the beach. At about twelve (noon), he reckoned he’d bring them for a pint, so he took them into the pub in roundstone that serves seafood, which he said was the only one that looked open. He asked your one to order three Guinness, as he was busting for the jacks.
Anyhow, when he came out, the Jap banker and the elderly deaf man were looking out the door open mouthed… He asked what was wrong.
“Well”, she said, “there were two lads at the bar who were so drunk they couldn’t speak, and couldn’t stand up unaided”, (which was odd enough she felt, at noon,), “and all of a sudden, a man came in dressed as a bear and started roaring g at them before dragging one of them out onto the street”
My brother then looked outside, and, at noon, outside a bar in roundstone, there was a man dressed as a bear in a drunken brawl with a second lad, without anyone paying it much attention.

14 Likes

Well it is Boxing Day. Perhaps the people of Roundstone have misconstrued the meaning of the term?

The term bare knuckle also.

You mean bear knuckle?

11 Likes

Sigh

1 Like

That wouldn’t be unusual in Conemara .

It would have been great if this had happened in West Cork rather than West Galway.

Your brother and the Japanese girl are polar opposites .